I had surgery on Friday and was released on Saturday

Lia D
on 6/26/11 11:18 pm, edited 6/27/11 1:26 am - Waldorf, MD
Hello!

I had panniculectomy, abdomincal and back, and surgery went well the only problem I had so that I went into surgery with a slight cold.  Now and since surgery been coughing it up which has been quite painful.  Other the pain from coughing all I really have been experiencing is some mild burning in the back and front.

The day of surgery I was 153.0, gained a bit over the prior weeks from lack of exercise and splurging, I figured he was gonna cut it off anyway so......I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 144.6.  I'm gonna weigh again on Friday.

I'm up all day, walking a little, and trying to get as much water as possible in, and I feel pretty good today.  This board has provided me with a great deal of information.  I have taken before, right after, day after, and hopefully pretty soon after pictures.  I'll share when I get those.  Thank you all so much for sharing your knowledge it was very helpful.  Take care all!

Lia d
Laura in Texas
on 6/26/11 11:24 pm
Glad to hear you're doing well!! Keep us posted and I'd love to see your pictures!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 1:08 am

Hi Laura...

Your big day is TOMORROW, right? 

I know you are soooo excited and I'm excited for you..!! Mine is 10 days away..!

Can't wait to hear from you once you are through your surgery and feeling like a post...Sending prayers your way for ALL the best to come your way..!!

cyndy

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 1:04 am
CONGRATULATIONS..!!

Good to hear you are doing so well...Look forward to seeing your pics..!

cyndy
proudmomof2
on 6/27/11 11:19 am - Eaton, OH
Glad to hear you are doing so good and can't wait to see your pics!

One-Derland - 12/10/10 
TT, Pani, Breast Lift, Implants, Hernia Repair - 09/12/11 (Dr. Eslami - LOVE her!!)                                       
Most Active