Belt lipectomy July 11th!!!

prek-3
on 6/27/11 9:31 am - Hollywood, FL

Hi everyone!
I have been lurking a bit, and a bit more now that I am 2 weeks away! YIKES! This is really gonna happen! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE AND ARE HERE TO SHARE THEIR WORDS OF WISDOM! Anyway, any advice  is welcomed!

Anyone else having surgery around this time? Looking to form a group  of others pre-ops who may also be having surgery in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Anyone interested? Maybe we can encourage and support each other? and of course anyone whos already had who would like to chime in?

like my post says: having a Belt lipectomy now,  planning for a breast lift and arm lift in Dec. of this yr. and  praying for a thigh lift spring 2012! . Pre lipo on thighs in dec.  Outpatient surgery.

I'm a preschool teacher who works yr. round, so I will be off for 5 weeks, hoping to be able to be back to some what normal functioning by 6th week to get classroom ready. I will only have 1 week to do so. we have no "light duty", I have done lots of pre-preparations for fall already, as much as I can do with our school and my classroom going full swing during my absence.

anyway, do share away..........
prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

antonietta23
on 6/27/11 9:39 am - Holbrook, MA
 I will be having mine july 29th.  I feel like you I cannot believe it is coming so fast..  I am going to  my pre op on wednesday of this week.  that makes it feel real. I am nervous and excited. i think it is great to have a support group.  Good Luck
prek-3
on 6/27/11 9:47 am - Hollywood, FL
Hi Antoniette!
I just came from my pre op today. Was a bumbbling mess this weekend, reality setting in! I dont remember being so anxious over my WLS as I do this. But I also guess its due to knowing that I will need more procedures! Duh!
prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 10:55 am

Hi prek3...

I'm going in 10 days..July 7th to be exact..!! YIPPY-SKIPPY..!!
I told this earlier today, that when I first posted about the appointed date, I was very nervous for it ALL started being REAL, but now, I've calmed down and can actually sleep...I'm ready to get it over with and I'm sooooo excited and in such hopes that I will look at least half as good as these that have shared there results...I've taken the dreaded BEFORE pictures and believe me, it "AIN'T" pretty...LOL...After I have my surgery I will be sharing my results, as well..!!

Congratulations, your date will be here VERY SOON...We are VERY close in having our surgeries...YAY, US AND EVERYONE ELSE, ABOUT TO TAKE THE PLUNGE..!!!

cyndy

prek-3
on 6/27/11 12:20 pm - Hollywood, FL
hi cyndy
I will be closely following your posts! Thank u so much for posting. what are you having done?
prek3

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 12:40 pm
I'm having the Lower Body Lift...and in hopes of having the inner thighs, my arms, neck and maybe the boobs within the following year...But this Huge tire around my body is going bye-bye...I have NeVER had a FLAT tummy...Even at my 16th BD party, I remeber being disgusted with my huge belly...I couldn't be CUTE in my clothes and Now, just to think I can possibly be wearing my tops tucked in and showing a flat tummy is OUTRAGEOUS..!! YOOOO-HOOOOWE..!

cyndy
prek-3
on 6/27/11 6:48 pm - Hollywood, FL
Yes yes Cyndy! the "cute clothes"!!!! No more dressing based around my "belly issues"! To beable to wear "PANTIES"!!!!! Dare I say more?
prek3

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 10:39 pm
LOL..Yes, I know ALL about dem DRAWS...It's gonna be fun, fun, fun...shopping for the REAL THING..and I'm not talkin' Coke..!! ha

cyndy
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 1:14 pm - San Mateo, CA
I am scheduled for a tummy tuck and arm lift July 5. I can not wait!!!
loverofcats
on 6/28/11 10:16 am
Who is your surgeon?
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active