dry mouth after TT/ BL

insideout
on 6/28/11 12:40 am, edited 6/27/11 10:29 pm
last Thursday I had my TT/BL everything went well. Lots of pain and on Sunday I notice that when I woke up my mouth would be dry like never before. Got myself constipation don't know what I was thinking. Does anyone know why I have this dry mouth. I am drinking water plenty of water so what else should I be looking for.

I'm wondering if my dry mouth has anything to do with some fat transfer I had done to my face? Has anyone had fat transfered to face?
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/11 2:11 am

WHAT MEDS DOES YOUR SURGEON HAVE YOU ON...A LOT OF MEDS WILL CAUSE DRY MOUTH...

CONGRATS ON THE PS YOU HAD DONE...HOPE YOU GET IT ALL FIGURED OUT WITH THE DRY MOUTH, IT CAN BE VERY ANNOYING...
insideout
on 6/28/11 4:24 am
I'm just taking I believe it's lortab for pain. and I've taken it before and it didn't cause me to have a dry mouth. thanks
muffin27
on 6/28/11 7:49 am - Canada
Jujuvee
on 6/28/11 8:16 pm
On the subject of constipation, I have been thinking about this a lot. I'm not scheduled for my Circumferential lift until November but thanks to all of you I am education myself early... Now my thoughts. I can't imagine the feeling of being constipated and also in too much pain to push. How could this be prevented prior to surgery (or could it) I mean would going on a all liquid diet a week before help. When I was pre op for lapband I was on a 2 week liquid diet and as they say, liquids in-liquids out.

I wish I had some insight to your situation,  please keep us updated on your recovery.
insideout
on 6/28/11 11:38 pm
I also thought that I had done my homework before my surgery, but I didn't think nothing about them telling me that I would be needing the stool sifters.  I guess while you're in surgery you do lose alot of fluid and if it's going to be out patient then you don't have the IV on very long to replenish the fluids you lost. And we are human we do forget some of these inportant thinks. Good luck on yours!
Most Active