Face Fat Transfer?

insideout
on 6/28/11 11:44 pm, edited 6/10/16 9:18 pm

AlleeOop
on 6/28/11 11:54 pm - OK
I don't really have any wrinkles (just some horrible turkey gobble under my ***** but I'm interested to see your results. Also do the results fade like a filler? I mean if not it sounds like a great alternative. Maybe I can get some fat sucked from my thighs and put into my boobs lol jk but it is a nice though.
insideout
on 6/29/11 12:17 am
ericaFG
on 6/29/11 1:33 pm - Cambridge, Canada
Actually - my plastic surgeon is begining to "experiment" with this.  He does it right now for breast cancer reconstruction.  So it is possible!

He doesn't do it for cosmetic reasons yet - but has said that in a year or so, if I want my newly lifted boobs "filled", he can do that.
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

J G.
on 6/30/11 1:14 pm
Erica, can you explain this to me, I guess it's the terminology.  If you had a breast lift why would they need to be filled?      thanks, Jenny
ericaFG
on 7/3/11 11:29 am - Cambridge, Canada
My understanding is, that for some of us with very little breast tissue left (mostly skin), a lift can leave you a bit "deflated" looking on the top of your breasts.  Some people would chose an small implant to fill this and make that "rounded" breast look. 

I'm hoping for a b-cup that doesn't look too deflated...and hoping I don't need anything else for that to happen. I like that more "natural" look better than the rounded breast implant look.  Personal choice - but hard to say what I'll think of my new boobs until I have the.   I guess we'll see!  Nice to know there is an option.
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

insideout
on 7/17/11 11:41 pm
insideout
on 7/17/11 11:37 pm
Most Active