(TMI) Lower Body Lift this past Monday and.....

prek-3
on 7/13/11 12:24 am - Hollywood, FL
BOWEL MOVEMENT TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited! Along with seeing my "Puddy TAT" yesterday! Phrase "Puddy TAT", taken from "OHMEOHMY"

I began immediately taking my Stool  Softeners right away! I eat a high fiber cereal 2/3 cup = 13 grams of Fiber, I crushed it and added it  into my protien drinks, or into my greek yogurt! Everytime I took a pain pill I took 2 Stool Softeners!!!! And thankfully it worked!!!

Yes I still had to push a little, and it wasn't fast, but it did go smoothly! I had my "TUCKS" available too, to head off any hemorriod issues. And I soooo love my High raised toliet seat! Another life saver!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!!
prek3
Carmen

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

lbaetz
on 7/13/11 1:14 am - St. Thomas, Canada
Congrats on the BM...lol  It took me about 5 days and omg it wan't pretty.  I should have known better with the pain meds.  Glad your feeling great.  All hail the raised toilet seat!  lol

Lori

Laura in Texas
on 7/13/11 1:15 am
Great news!! 

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

antonietta23
on 7/13/11 2:34 am - Holbrook, MA
 Do you believe us we are getting excited about a BM, LOL.  You guys have given me a good laugh this morning. I am cleaning and cleaning to get ready for my day. It seemed so long away and its creeping up, i am getting nervous, as well as excited. I am not scared for the pain I am scared about other things.  But have BM and puddy tats to look forward to .  How is the eating after the lbl, do you get more restriction or is it hard to get appetite back.  
prek-3
on 7/13/11 2:55 am - Hollywood, FL
Hi Antonietta!
I was hoping for a marching band!!! I soooo understand the nervousness, I was a basket case. But now being on the otherside of this, I was so worried about what? Maybe tomorrow I will feel differently, but right now I feel happy I did this!

I came home after 6p.m so I had a protien shake w/fiber cereal in the mix. But in the morning solid protien. Not interested in eating right now. But purposing to get my protien and fiber in!!! Just dealing with feeling stiff. I walk around the house a bit, use the breather thing for clearing lungs (spirometer?). But my tushy and back are sore from the "resting"!

I bought magazines to read, but can't fully focus on them totally yet. Feeling fidgety!
prek3
Carmen

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/11 2:40 am
Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipy-Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipy....it is AMAZING how good it feels to have a SMOOTH MOVE..!!LOL  

I'M EXCITED YOU ARE DOING SOOOO WELL..!!

cyndy

mkbeany
on 7/13/11 3:11 am
Gotta love a forum where folks will throw you a parade when you catch a glimpse of your monkey...or have a poo!

Yay!!

I love it!
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. " -- Anais Nin

Revised from Band to Bypass 10/26/09
High Wt 355/ Surgery Wt 343 (BMI 61) / Current Wt 190 on 3/17/12

TT/Fleur De Lis 8/22/11
Mastopexy and Brachioplasty 12/14/11
Jujuvee
on 7/13/11 3:53 am
Dang... A poo and you  met you VaGEE!! Now that's a gret day!

:)

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

Most Active