University of Maryland Resident clinic??????

aubiefan143
on 7/22/11 1:42 pm - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with

Hey y'all.....I have started my jorney into the world of plastic surgery. I have always said I was going to Mexico and have my surgery with Dr. Sauceda, and while that is still at the top of my list, I wanted to get one or two consults in the area also. I started reading about resident clinics where you can get discount plastic surgery done by final year residents under the supervision of a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I have a consult with the University of Maryland Medical Center’s Plastic Surgery Resident Clinic in September and was wondering if anyone out there has had any experiance with them. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current
  weight 143 (after TT and Thigh lift)   

luvscessna
on 7/23/11 1:42 am - Fort Worth, TX
While I too wanted to go to DR S in Mexico, the Residency Program in Dallas has become a viable alternative solution. Hubby really had a major issue going to Mexico. I have not been to the Maryland Residency Hospital, but I can tell you if they are anything like the Dallas one, you won't be disappointed! was surprised at the level of professionalism and care that I have received so far. I am just waiting for the phone call for the exact date. Good Luck!

Gail
Most Active