Empire Prism EPO NY Tummy Tuck

jlo669
on 7/24/11 11:46 pm - bohemia, NY
Hello I was wondering if anyone had any exp. with this insurance company and if their TT was covered and if so what portion.  I went for a consult found a great Dr surgery is about 11k.  If the covered the skin removal part how much did i go towards the TT.  Also any feedbackon Dr Dean from long Island Plastic surgery out there let me know thanks!!!

LadyJwb
on 7/25/11 12:40 am - Philadelphia, PA
11,000 for just a TT?  Wow ..or a LBL ?  Good Luck!
jlo669
on 7/25/11 12:55 am - bohemia, NY
For the TT and skin removal but not as big as a cut and that was for all the hospital stays cost and fee's.
siberiancat
on 7/25/11 3:26 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Seems high.  I had fleur de lis (anchor cut) TT with a lot of sculpting for massive weight loss and brachioplasty (5 hrs in OR) in acute care hospital with overnight stay both for $14,000.
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/11 7:11 am
HI JLO669...

Sorry, No experience on the insurance part of your question, but I'm 18 days out from the LBL with 11.10#s of loose skin and flab removed with a full tummy tuck, and one night in the hosipital for  $10,500 and I'm very HAPPY with the results...

The best to you as you find what's best for you...!!

cyndy

Caroline R.
on 7/25/11 7:46 am - freeport, NY
Hi,
 I have Empire( gov't.) is that the same thing?  I'm a teacher and I had my TT in July of 2007.  Empire covered the whole thing minus the copay of course.   I went thru an excellent doctor in Long Island:  Dr. Antonio Uria.  Hope this helps!
jlo669
on 7/25/11 11:09 pm - bohemia, NY
Caroline thanks for the name I will look up the name!!!!  Can you tell me what documents you needed to get to have it approved that would eb great!!!! If you don't mind me asking did they cut you hip to hip or were they smaller?  Thanks for any feedback anyone has I hope I can get this done in the future!!!!
Most Active