2 more drains removed

antonietta23
on 8/9/11 5:20 am - Holbrook, MA
 went to dr. today had two more drains removed, three down one more to go. I have to say that is the part of the recovery that I hate the most.. In all honesty the pain was not bad for  the lbl.  I am 11 days out and I am feeling much better. I have not driven yet , I am not comfortable and he said use common sense so I think I will wait another week or so.  I am glad this is behind me, the steri strips are still on my incisions but they said to just let them come off on there own.  Hoping to get last drain out on friday cross your fingers. 
philliesphan
on 8/9/11 5:34 am
 Good luck! I am defintiey most nervous about the drains... and glad to hear the pain wasn't all that bad.

(-32 before RNY)                                 GOAL !

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/11 3:51 am
YEA..!!!

I HATED THE DRAINS AFTER ABOUT THE FIRST WK...IT TOOK FIVE TO GET THEM ALL OUT..THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST UNPLESANT THINGS OF THE SURGERY...IF NOT THE ONLY UNPLESANT THING...I AGREE, THE PAIN WAS VERY SMALL FOR ME, AS WELL...

NOW, DEALING WITH AINFECTION ON MY INCISION LINE...HOPING TO GET IT ALL CLEARED UP AND BEHIND ME....SOOOOOOOOOOOOON..!!

GOOD TO SEE YOUR POST...

THE BEST TO YOU..!

cyndy
antonietta23
on 8/10/11 9:35 am - Holbrook, MA
 I am sure it will clear up. Hopefully it does not take 5 weeks for this one to come out

Most Active