belly button

siberiancat
on 9/4/11 7:56 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I told the PS I didn't really care, but I have a belly button with a red circle incision around it.  I think it looks rather bad.  I'm using silicone strips on it to help with the redness, but no one sees my belly anyway.

I had 4 open abdominal surgeries before my fleur de lis TT and the TT was by far the most painful and difficult recovery.

You can look at my  beore and after pics by clicking on my name or avitar.
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

pixielee
on 9/4/11 8:01 am - Twinsburg, OH
Thanks Penny.  I appreciate all your posts and sharing your journey.

Kate

jamiemtn62
on 9/5/11 9:53 am - OH
Hi Kate,

I had surgery with Dr. Ben-Meir in Dec. 2010. I went from 210 down to 133. I'm thrilled, best thing I have ever done. I am due to have plastic surgery on Oct.7th, with Dr. Binder. I'm curious who you are having your plastic surgery with. I have an account with OH, but I can't remember my password, so I made a new account, so I could write to you. I'm having the extra skin removed in my belly area.I was told that I might not have a belly button after the surgery. At first I thought it was awful strange, but I'm ok if I don't have one. lol  I had 2 c sections, and a hysterectomy, and they cut me length wise and even above my bb. I also noticed you are right down the road from me. I live in Streetsboro. Good luck to you.
pixielee
on 9/6/11 12:55 am - Twinsburg, OH
Jamie, would love to compare notes with you.  Having my surgery with Sylvia Rotemberg at the Cleveland Clinic.  Where is Dr. Binder?  I sent you a friend request.

Kate

Most Active