Did anyone have to keep a stable weight for insurance?

sarah092080
on 12/22/11 3:53 am - Cumming, GA
Hi, I have to keep a stable weight for 6 months. Im guessing within 10 pounds, but it doesnt specify on my policey. Do any of you have an answer for this?

newalpha
on 12/22/11 5:06 am
I have been Body Building for the last year and am in competitive shape except for the "skin". I guess the nudies my PS provided the Ins. Co. revealed that fact, because although I had to appeal for Panni. coverage, weight was never discussed.

Steve
pixielee
on 12/23/11 2:20 am - Twinsburg, OH
I had to keep a stable weight for 6 months to meet my plastic surgeons requirements. Insurance is only picking up the panni and that is only because of the 'hang' factor. Not a weight issue.

Kate

paranoidmother21
on 12/23/11 8:53 am - Lake Zurich, IL
No - in fact, my reconstruction guys wanted me to put 10 pounds ON before the surgery! Insurance was only interested in what made me need the reconstruction, not what my weight was.
Rebecca
Circumferential LBL, anchor TT, BL/BR, brachioplasty 12-16-10 Drs. Howard and Gutowski

Thigh lift 3-24-11, Drs. Howard and Gutowski again!
Height 5' 5".  Start point 254.  DH's goal: 154.  My guess: 144.  Insurance goal: 134.  Currently bouncing around 130-135.

sarah092080
on 12/23/11 11:56 am - Cumming, GA
Thanks for the replys guys. My insurance states I must be 18months out from surgery, 6 months of documented skin problem related to the skin fold, Panni must hang below pubis, and lastly keep a stable weight for 6 months. Im covered in all areas and I only have 1 month of pcp documentation to get before submitting. Im still scared about the stable weight thing. Iv lost 9 pounds during the last 6 months. Im hoping that will not mess up me getting approved.

Most Active