8 weeks post LBL with pics.

kate789
on 12/24/11 6:33 am, edited 12/24/11 6:36 am - Colorado &, NY
So I finally got the nerve to post some pics of my less-dressed self because everyone else seemed so brave and I was inspired.
I'm 8 weeks post op and really happy with the results so far. I don't have any earlier photos and my pre-surgery pics are with my surgeon... not sure If I'm brave enough to show those haha (my ps made me go to a professional photographer to do a black and white nude shoot so they're a little awkward). I know I took a bunch but I guess I got carried away once I got over the feeling that I was preparing to do an adult friend finder ad. I thought I should show some with my scar but also a few that show how easy it is to hide it because I know some pre-surgery people are worried about that. 

Well great now that I typed this all out I have no idea how to add a photo to this post. Poo. I'll keep trying but in the meantime- 

Here is the link to the album: (UPDATE: WAHAHAHAHA I MADE IT WORK. So clicking on the photo will bring you to the album... but I'm sure you all knew that haha 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Kate 

MikeyMike
on 12/24/11 6:52 am - New York, NY
You look great!!!

Highest Weight: 380                      Consult Weight: 357             Surgery Weight: 309 
Goal Weight: 220 (9/29/10)      Revised Goal Range 215-220         Current Weight: 224
Plastics: Circumferential Lower Body Lift - 11/18/2011
              Gynecomastia - 6/14/2012

waitinggame
on 12/24/11 7:51 am - Bowie, MD
Gorgeous. One of the better I've seen!!!

Congrats!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/11 1:58 am
 Wow - Kate congratulations!  Your results look awesome!  You have the results that I was hoping for the first time around, and hope to achieve this Tuesday.

Gracie150
(deactivated member)
on 12/25/11 2:06 am
You look Awesome Kate! You should be Happy, this and you've lost 100 pounds with a Lap Band is quite an achievement.
Lee ~
on 12/25/11 2:11 am - CA
 Congratulations Kate!  You look incredible.  Good job!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Raven300
on 12/25/11 5:32 am
 Congrats! You look fabulous!!!.  In fact, you made me so jealous that I even cried a bit. Then I having a pity party for myself and you inspired me to go try on new panties and check myself out in the mirror!  I'm 2 months out, but still healing from these seromas/open incisions.  Maybe in a month or 2 more I will look as good as you!  
kate789
on 12/25/11 6:49 am - Colorado &, NY
 You put those panties on and you wear them with pride!! Ready? And strut - strut - strut.
I know you've been having a rough time with those seromas but I promise that as soon as your body feels well enough and allows you to be more active, walking around doing stuff and getting fresh air seem to just magically make it feel so much better and easier.  
And by the way... your post made ME cry a bit because it was so sweet and quite possibly the first time anyone has ever said something like that. So thank you! 
 Kate 

katier825
on 12/25/11 5:48 am
Your tummy looks fabulous!
kate789
on 12/25/11 6:53 am - Colorado &, NY
Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words!!! .... I just want to give you all big hugs right now. Happy holidays!!
 Kate 

Most Active