Home from the hospital.

aubiefan143
on 12/29/11 7:38 am - herndon , VA
RNY on 01/26/10 with
Home from the hospital, all tucked into my recliner!!

I went in yesterday morning around 6:30, the Chief Resident made his markings. I was originally having the scar to the knee with my thigh lift. The attending came in and made the suggestion to just do incision just in the groin area and he would lipo the fat pockets around the knee and I should have a good result just by pulling it up. Since I am going back for boobs and arms he said if I wasn't happy with the result he would redo the legs at no charge, but felt I should go with the smaller scar for now and see how it goes. I also had a tummy tuck that extends past my hip bones. He pulled me so tight he wants me to walk bent over (as if there was any other choice****il I see him next week. I have 2 of those lovely drains....lol. The binder sits almost on top of the groin area scars and it is driving me nuts....other than that all is well....with percocet.
Will post pics as soon as I can.
Thanks for all of the well wishes.

Penny
Highest weight 275 
Surgery weight 241
Goal weight 145
Current
  weight 143 (after TT and Thigh lift)   

allypad64
on 12/30/11 2:34 pm - henderson, NV
 Hope you are feeling better - can't wait to see pics.  I am having mine done February 6th and am both excited and scared as hell.  I am having a lower body lift, breast life with implants, arm lift and butt lift...whew!

Allison

Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterray, MX - 2/6/2012 (yippee!).  Lower Body Lift, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Butt Lift.

Most Active