Residency Programs List Attached

JourneyHope
on 1/29/12 4:14 am
 Thank you to all who have put this list out truly is wonderful in many ways and a BIG THANK YOU to you for your hard work...Im looking into finding a program but things our on hold till I move which is going to be georgia so I will look into the program out there hopefully when I do I will be able to update with the correct information I find out thank you again 
JustLookingToo
on 1/30/12 4:00 am - AL
I've read great things about a program in the Virgina area, too. I'll try to find that information. I've also seen before and afters listed on makemeheal and realself of work done by the residency program in Altanta, and it was some gorgeous work. Good luck with your search for the right doctor for you, and best of luck with your move. 

MyLady Heidi
on 1/31/12 3:32 am
I used Yale in CT with great results.
JustLookingToo
on 1/31/12 9:42 am - AL
Thanks for the recommendation of Yale's Residency program, Heidi. You are downright gorgeous! I was looking at some pictures of you that I ran across on a link just last night. I can't believe how tiny you are! 

MyLady Heidi
on 1/31/12 11:13 am
 Not tiny, 5'5 and 140+ but compared to before I am half of my former self.  Thanks
JustLookingToo
on 1/31/12 11:47 am - AL
That's pretty darned tiny, being that I'm a giant at almost 5'10" and 168, lol. You've got the prettiest eyes, and the cutest smile ever.

darkpoeticangel
on 2/8/13 10:52 am - Dayton, OH

There is also a resident program at Ohio State university Hospital.

tstojov
on 2/14/13 5:33 am

Does anyone know of any resident clinics in Michigan that are taking patients for plastic/cosmetic surgery?  I, like a lot  of people work in the medical field & am comfortable with a 'training surgeon".  That would be the only way I could afford the tummy tuck I have been dreaming about.  I would be very thankful for contact information as well.

I am not sure if you have northwestern plastic surgery in chicago illinois on your list.  From what i have read they have a teaching/resident clinic that does procedures.

MS.LISA
on 4/6/13 4:06 pm - Salem, OR

Hi there,

I am in the same boat as you are.

I am not financially able to get plastics eather, but would love to get them!

Does anyone know were a school is in Oregon??

Emily_Rose
on 1/7/14 2:05 am - Fort Worth, TX

UT Southwestern in Dallas TX has a program and I am trying to get in for a consult and pricing so I can update once I do

http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/education/medical-school/depar tments/plastic-surgery/patient-care.html

Most Active