nashville TN Drs , any pictures and help would be appreciated

janice2007
on 2/25/12 12:38 am - clarksville, TN
 I opened a new account because I couldnt get to my previous one so I posted under jt2007. I FOUND my old account ! so happy, and im just reposting my question under it, THANKs

ths site helped me so much right before my gastric bypass , it has been 2 12 years now and I am stable in my weight and size. Now i need some help to fix what gastrc bypass has left behind.
I am looking to have plastic surgery. I have went ahead and scheduled a date for March 14 , next month for the operation wth dr Maxwell. But I am having second thoughts about if  I asked enough or the right questions, just wanted to see if anyone on this site has any input. Especially about Drs in Nashvlle.

Has anyone used Dr. Maxwell in nashville? I have seen three drs so far. 
I was looking for someone that was experienced and inovative. 
So far he seems to be the most experienced and has even created technology for breast implants and computer aided guidence for the surgery. I got a 4d scan that shows my potential look after breast surgery.
Im not sure if  I am making the right decision going with him.
I am looking at post op pictures and at every office they seem to look the same.
I dont know what i am looking for in choosing the surgeon. 

I would really like to hear from possible people that have went with dr Maxwell, or others in the nashville tn area.

I want to have a tummy tuck, breast augmentation with lift, monsplasty and thigh lift

thank you

Most Active