Searching Plastic Surgeons in GA

caseykay2002
on 3/22/12 11:34 pm - Carrollton, GA
Anyone with recomendations and pics to bring to the table. I am searching in GA for a good plastic surgeon to do a tummy tuck, breast lift, and inner thigh lift. I am selfpay due to no insurance also. With in the budget as well as quality of work.

Thanks,
Casey
2muchfluff
on 3/23/12 1:31 am
 I DON'T HAVE PICS, BUT I AM LOOKING AT DR. CURTSINGER IN SAVANNAH.  HE DID AWESOME WORK ON MY DAUGHTER A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND IS FAIRLY REASONABLY PRICED.

MAYBE TOO FAR DISTANCE WISE FOR YOU, THOUGH.

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/12 6:01 am
I am looking to as I live in ATL. Dr. Kavali has the best before and after WLS pics I've ever seen on her site. I'm self pay too. She's nt going to be cheap but I want quality before value. Check her site out and let me know what you think.
BonBon1
on 3/23/12 7:37 am - Somewhere, GA
I have just selected Dr. Marisa Lawrence in Atlanta this week for my arm lift.  The books of photos she showed us in her office were good and she has worked with lots of bariatric patients.  I liked her alot when we met and she took plenty of time answering my questions.  Not sure of her prices yet, as I am applying to insurance.
  Good luck with your search!
Psyche
on 3/26/12 11:36 am
I adore Dr. Marisa Lawrence! She did my arms and breasts earlier this month and did a fabulous job. I also love her staff. They are fantastic!
SW 280 / GW 150 / CW 128.8

Reconstructive surgery, under construction!

Lower Body Lift - 12/14/2011 - Atlanta VA Medical Center
Brachioplasty & Mastopexy w/Augmentation - 03/14/2012 - Dr Marisa Lawrence

caseykay2002
on 4/5/12 1:39 pm - Carrollton, GA
Thank you all for the advise. I am still looking and saving. I hope all works out in due time.
Most Active