Creative ways to pay for plastics...

furiosmommy
on 6/8/12 6:36 am - Phoenix, AZ
I was wondering if anyone has had any success in paying for the plastics in a creative way (not cash pay and not credit). Has anyone had luck with getting people to donate towards your plastics, or have someone else pay for them all together? Sort of a weird question to ask, I just feel like there must be another way. I stay home full time with my three kids and after the bills are paid there is just no extra to save. I'm looking into a home party/home based type business (pampered chef, gold canyon etc.) to help myself earn a little extra but be able to still stay home. I was curious to see if anyone has any suggestions. I'm 28 and REALLY tired of my boobs looking like they belong to a 90 year old (no joke, they are super sad).

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

chellelynn3
on 6/8/12 8:06 am - san bernardino, CA
I am starting to think about saving and making money for reconstuctive surgery too, I just wanted to chime in and say that I have done both Pampered Chef and Gold canyon and I personally made more money with Pampered Chef, it is a really good company to work with! I sold there products for about 5 years and along with making a paycheck I also earned a ton of their kitchen products, at one point I think I had just about everything in their catalog! I now am in school to become a certified health coach/counselor and plan to save much of my earnings from my health coaching practice for my surgery good luck finding a way to pay!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

furiosmommy
on 6/8/12 8:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
 Good to know, thank you! 

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

jlyn412
on 6/8/12 10:50 am - Atlanta, GA
Maybe Mary Kay? My mom has been with them for 17 years and has put me and my brother through college with it and does nothing else. Just a thought! Good luck!

TT/TL/AL/BL with Aug 6/15/2012! Looking good so far!

jlyn412
on 6/8/12 10:54 am - Atlanta, GA
Marykay.com/kcubler she would be happy to share her story!

TT/TL/AL/BL with Aug 6/15/2012! Looking good so far!

MyLady Heidi
on 6/8/12 1:02 pm
If you find a total stranger to pay for your plastics without having to prostitute yourself, please sent them my way and I can finally get my thighs done.  That said, unless you have parents or grandparents who are willing to put up the cash I doubt you are gonna get enough donations from anyone else to get plastics.  I borrowed from myself from my 401k and did a home equity loan.

Good Luck
Iam_with_the_Band
on 6/8/12 4:55 pm
Well, My bf (at the time) paid for my first round.  He turned out to be a real A-hole!  He only paid for my surgery because he found me so unattractive and grotesque with that excess skin!  After the surgery he broke up with me - stating he still found me unattractive and grotesque!  It was 4 days before Christmas and after surgery and I was home alone crying my eyes out!

This last round, I paid for - I borrrowed from my 401K and moved out of my house into a one room apt!  Worth every penny!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

DAWNIE1229
on 6/22/12 1:01 am - Morrisville, PA
when you borrowed from your 401K were you penalized?
Iam_with_the_Band
on 6/24/12 9:55 pm, edited 6/26/12 1:44 am
No penalty at all. You can borrow up to 50% of what you have in your account. You pay it back each payperiod to YOURSELF. The interest is 4% and they gave me up to 5 years to repay it. No penality because it is not free money, you will owe it - just like a loan.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

-VolsDiva-
on 6/25/12 10:14 pm - Orange County :), TN

That is horrible Steph. Being two and a half weeks out now, I cannot imagine dealing with that kind of disappointment at the same time. I hope you didn't pay the jerk back.

OP: I borrowed from my 401k.

06/07/12 - Dr. Sauceda LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Fat Transfer and Neck Lift

Most Active