Tomorrow

Kelly W.
on 6/10/12 5:35 am - WA
The day has finally come!!!!  I am having lower body lift and breast augmentation and lift tomorrow...so excited to see the results but scared to death of having the procedures done!  Any last minute advice?   
jlyn412
on 6/10/12 7:32 am - Atlanta, GA
Just GOOD LUCK! My thoughts and prayers are with you! I know your results will be amazing! Can't wait to see them! Keep your thoughts positive!

TT/TL/AL/BL with Aug 6/15/2012! Looking good so far!

Kelly W.
on 6/10/12 8:50 am - WA
 Thanks a bunch!  Will do an update as soon as I can!

LoriD70
on 6/10/12 7:48 am - Fort Lee, NJ
Good luck!  Hoping all goes wonderfully and you're back when you feel up to it to give us all an update!
Kelly W.
on 6/10/12 8:51 am - WA
 Thank you and I sure hope so!  Will update as soon as I can.
Havalina
on 6/10/12 9:06 am
Good luck! Think positive thoughts! Happy for you
 VSG  Aug 9, 2010 with Dr. Shieh in Fort Myers, FL    
HW 366 Day of Surgery 334
PS: Extended TT, Arm Lift, Fat Transfer to the rear 6/6/2012.

Tess145
on 6/10/12 9:31 am - Senatobia, MS
Congratulations on tomorrow.  I hope you got yourself a lift recliner and potty riser, my two best friends during my first week of recuperation.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

pagek77
on 6/10/12 9:42 am, edited 6/10/12 10:02 am
 Good luck! I hope everything goes well! Be prepared to feel like death the first time you walk at the office but hopefully you'll feel better and better as each hour passes by :)!

ETA: I wasn't in pain. Just felt like a zombie (prob still from anesthesia) and it was SO difficult & exhausting to lift my feet off the floor just barely enough to shuffle. Within 2 hrs of being home, I was more awake & felt pretty good :).
JustLookingToo
on 6/10/12 9:52 am - AL
Take someone with you who will keep bugging you to wake up and get out of bed, lol (unless you are spending the night in the hospital). If my husband had not kept telling me to wake up every few minutes, I'd probably still be crashed out in recovery. 

Seriously, though, try not to stress out. They'll give you plenty of good meds to calm your nerves. The worst part of any surgery for me is when they either walk me into, or wheel me into the surgical room. I always hate that, because I don't like seeing all the "tools" they are going to be using. I like the surgeons who knock you out an then wheel you in so you don't have to see all that junk.

They best part is when the shadow of the anesthesiologist comes over you. The next thing you know, they are waking you up and telling you that everything went well. You'll be just fine. Be sure to let us know how it goes as soon as you are feeling up to it. 

Kelly W.
on 6/10/12 1:04 pm - WA
 Thanks all you are all making me feel much better.  Thanks a bunch...I will post as soon as I can...getting ready for bed have to be up at 3 am.
Most Active