The day has arrived!

jlyn412
on 6/14/12 2:14 am - Atlanta, GA

So it has finally arrived. Tomorrow at this time, all this icky skin will be getting cut off. I am having a full tummy tuck, an arm lift, an inner thigh lift, and a breast lift with implants.

First, I want to thank everyone on here for all of the posts, I have no idea what I would do without this website and all of you wonderful people!

Now, I am getting a little nervous/anxious/excited, trying to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. I've got my prescriptions filled, I have been taking my arnica and bromelain, my compression garments are waiting at the Doc's office, my mom is on her way up from Florida to be my nurse maid (thanks ma!), and the house is clean(thank you Boyfriend!) Now I just have to get through this last day of work, I'm sure it is going to draaaaaaaaaggggggg, lol! I always feel like I am forgetting stuff though, but I'm sure mom will help me feel even more prepared before bed tonight. I wonder if I'll even be able to sleep?!? Oh yeah, so before pictures...do I need to take my own, or will the Doc's office give me a copy of the ones in my file? Thanks in advance for any input or advice! Love you guys!

TT/TL/AL/BL with Aug 6/15/2012! Looking good so far!

Tess145
on 6/14/12 2:51 am - Senatobia, MS
Good luck tomorrow!  I was very calm on surgery day I guess because I was so excited to be finally completing this next step of my journey.  You will do fine.  Sending a special prayer for you.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

jlyn412
on 6/14/12 6:22 am - Atlanta, GA
Thank you so much! I hope I am calm tomorrow too!

godzilla
on 6/14/12 3:15 am - Israel
May it be a smooth and easy journey for you.
Mikimi in Israel
jlyn412
on 6/14/12 6:23 am - Atlanta, GA
Mikimi, thank you! You always have positive things to say!

godzilla
on 6/14/12 6:40 am - Israel
Thank you-I try for I hope I'll be as fortunate when my time finally comes.
I'm still awaiting my new date.
Mikimi
Tooty
on 6/14/12 3:20 am - Germantown, TN
Wow, glad I checked in on the forum today.  You are getting exactly what I want and I wasn't sure if they could do it all at the same time...

I hope you have a smooth surgery and recovery.  I would love to hear how it goes and what the pain/recovery is like. 
Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
jlyn412
on 6/14/12 6:25 am - Atlanta, GA
I will post my progress as soon as I feel up to it! As for everything at the same time, my surgeon had some pre-reqs for time under anesthesia and time off from work, as well as the help I would have at home, but he is confident it will be great! Thanks for the well wishes!

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/12 3:44 am - CA
Good Luck! Can't wait to see photos! :)
jlyn412
on 6/14/12 6:27 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks!! I will post photos soon! Doc said he would give me the 16 befores he took at the office and hopefully he will give me the afters too! So we'll have lots to look at!

Most Active