Starting the PS process, home or mexico?

Pkrplyr777
on 8/13/12 5:51 pm - CT
I've got an appt with a teaching hospital and a reputable plastic surgeon in my area.
I'm looking at a LBL and breast Aug at least that's what I'm thinking.

I'd like to know about Mexico surgeons and anyones experience with them.
possible complications, costs, after care, etc.

thanks in advance,
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Eileen36
on 8/13/12 6:33 pm - PA
I used Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, MX and am soooo happy with my results. I had a LBL, BL/BA, Thigh Lift, and Arm Lift. I stayed there for ten days after surgery and I had no complications in MX or after coming home. I'd recommend following this link if you want more info. There's a forum devoted to his patients and prospective patients.  www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/
Good luck on your PS journey.
Eileen

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
Crazeru
on 8/13/12 7:09 pm
I'm another happy Dr Sauceda patient!  In fact, I'll be going back in Jan for an UBL.  Dr S said I needed one, but the upper back loose skin didn't bother me, until everything else was fixed... Now, I hate the rolls.

Come on over to our group to find out more about Dr S!  What I really loved, was being able to combine my LBL, BL, arms and small thigh lift at one time.  Dr Sauceda uses an epidural and twilight sedation, which works so much better for my system than a general.   Plus, I had 24/7 care in the clinic for 7 days before going to the hotel, where I had a nurse daily come by and help me with my shower and redoing my dressings and Dr S stopped by daily to check up on me.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Pkrplyr777
on 8/13/12 7:27 pm - CT
Do you all have before and after pictures?
thanks
donna

Eileen36
on 8/14/12 9:55 am - PA
I do. Send me a friend request and I'll PM you the password. Although, I'm a little over 2 months out, I only have my 4 week afters. I'm a little behind on posting pics.
Eileen

Pkrplyr777
on 8/14/12 1:06 pm - CT
I tried to send a friend request but it wont let me.
donna

sophieclair
on 8/14/12 9:07 am, edited 8/14/12 9:07 am - Sartell, MN
If you type in Dr. Sauceda in the search bar and send a group request you can see a bunch of photos there and Dr. Sauceda has pictures on his website as well as prices for procedures (although they can varie based on the amount of work needed to be done.)

Eileen36
on 8/14/12 4:44 pm - PA
Check your messages.

johns-wife
on 8/14/12 6:50 pm
 Sauceda - definitely 
Pics are on my profile
You will get the best results if you just let him do what he wants - he is a body artist - no doubt about it.
TurtleShell
on 8/30/12 10:27 am - WA
 Wow, your results are fantastic. Congrats! 
Most Active