Fleur De Lis vs Regular Panni Removal

Building A Cocoon
on 10/6/12 11:45 pm - South Central PA, PA
 I recently have had Fleur De Lis and I was wondering if anyone else had any photos, information about their experience and/or out come. I'm thinking my doctor skipped something. Any information at all would be appreciated. I had never heard of it until he proposed it. It sounded great, and it's pretty nice, but it's not how he described. 
sleeved7811
on 10/8/12 11:45 pm - Locust Fork, AL
 I am planning on having the same surgery. How is your recovery going?
Building A Cocoon
on 10/9/12 2:26 am - South Central PA, PA
Very well. I am a bit disappointed because the doctor insinuated that it would be more comprehensive. But the scarring is minimal and fairly quick. About one week on dysfunctional. After that it was just those horrible tubes! Good luck!
sharonleanne
on 10/11/12 3:20 pm
I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm 4 weeks out and just starting to get somewhat back to normal. I have had some set backs. I wasn't healing at the intersection so I had to have lots of tissue removed which has to be packed several times of day. The question I get most after this long rough recovery, is would I do it again. The answer is heck yes, it sucks, hurts, and can be a pain in the butt, however, it is the best thing that happened to me.
Building A Cocoon
on 10/15/12 7:48 am - South Central PA, PA
I totally agree. I am so very happy with it now that he's explained it to me. He is a sweet, patient man.
brickchick
on 10/15/12 4:48 am
 I had that and I have pictures (before and after) but they are password protected and you have to be my friend.  Why do you feel like he missed something?  

304/270/146/159/145
HW/Surgery/Current/Surgeon's goal/my goal
Plastics with with Dr. Sauceda on 05/03/2012
Brachioplasty/Extended Tummy Tuck with Anchor/BL/Med. Thigh Lift

Love my Body By Sauceda

Building A Cocoon
on 10/15/12 7:36 am, edited 10/15/12 7:42 am - South Central PA, PA
Funny that you responded today. I saw the surgeon today. I asked him about the sides not being effected at all. The way he explained it before, there would be more to the surgery outcome. He said to have gotten more he would have had to do a body lift which would have been much more invasive.

I'd appreciate you sharing the photos. I just have the befores. They just took the after and I should get them in the next week. If you are willing to share your photos I would appreciate it.
FatLeave
on 10/26/12 9:20 am
Follow me on Twitter @fatleave I've had a FTT with extended incision (fleur de lis) and a second surgery due to complications (just as invasive) I documented almost daily both times with lots of pictures and tips/suggestions. scroll to the very beginning of my posts and read onwards. Even with my complications I would do it again in a heart beat.

If you have questions feel free to email me at [email protected]
Most Active