ok arm/skin question again i NO I NO

appleone1
on 1/16/13 11:15 am - houston, TX

Okay my wound on my arm is finally healed and closed what i thought was gonna take months  but guess im left with a ugly scar but i still don't look but ive been told its closed.. ive been taking vitamin E and vitamin C and and multi vitamin.  So here what i just found out i see what the problem is on my arm that i was complaining about the cader hole will i thought that was part of the wound will it isn't what im seeing that disturbs  me so bad is that my arm is looking like missing skin because he cut to much skin so now I'm wondering how does that grow but my friend said u would have to get fat injected in it or gain weight so thats what the problem is since he cut so much skin of my arm has a big indent.. we that ever fill in?? and you mean to tell me thats not his fault for cutting to ,much skin i cant do anything to him.. and not only that im accumulating medical bills he only paid for so much? So question to readers is if there was to much skin cut off does it grow back?

Iam_with_the_Band
on 1/16/13 2:39 pm

to understand what you're saying - there is a hole or a space where the scar formed instead of the skin?  He took too much skin away?  something must have filled in that space, was it a scar?  That will not change most likely.  It might lighten and thin out if you scar well, but the skin won't reappear.  The scar will remain there.  You could ask him if he could or a skin graft like they do with burn victims.  Gaining weight will appear in different areas, it won't appear exactly where you want or need it to.  You cannot control that.  I'm just assuming that I fully understand your dilemma. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Happy Gurl
on 1/21/13 9:27 am
VSG on 10/26/12

There are also a lot of laser treatments now a days that can diminish scars - including surgical ones. 

HW: 390, HbandW: 340, LbandW:237,

HsleeveW: on 10/27/12:270, CW: 167:) GW: 175 :))))

M1:22, M2:16, M3:10, M4:9, M5:8, M6: 9, M7: 8, M8: 6, M9: 3, M10: 4

Mrs.Phillips
on 1/30/13 9:04 am
I haven't been following your surgeries, but I had a similar problem. I had a bra line back lift and the incision wasn't closed securely. It opened up an I was left with a 4 in long and 3 inch wide crater in the middle of my back with a very thin layer of skin over it. I went to a new surgeon and he removed the crater by cutting it out and redoing the incision. Now I'm left with a thin little line. Im not sure if what i had is much like yours, but I'll try to post pics soon so you can compare.

Weight loss on ticker is post op.  I lost 18lbs on the pre-op diet.  I am 5'5", 31 years old with PCOS.
Follow me at http://vsg4me.blogspot.com/

Most Active