plastics consultation sched for tt on thurs!! receptionist was excited, am i getting my hopes...

lizzyspru
on 3/5/13 9:12 am

i have a plastics consultation  sched this thursday, and when i spoke to the receptionist and told her some stuff has been documented(healthprobs related to excess skin) she was all excited and said we may be able to get this covered.....which in turn made me excited but i dont want to get my hopes up...

what has been everyones experience?

Brooke F.
on 3/5/13 1:28 pm - CA

I went in not wanting to get my hopes up of getting an approval...but was approved for my TT, with muscle repair. It can happen!

melizabeth
on 3/5/13 11:23 pm - CA

Good luck to you!  Keep your fingers and toes crossed :)

Melizabeth

RYN 9/20/11--HW 211--CW120--Extended TT 3/7/13   

GOAL Weight 120 met 18 months post op

Roxanne B.
on 3/6/13 10:55 pm

I had my tt 2 years ago---best decision I've ever made!  When I went in for my consultation, the lady in the office told me that it would be life-changing.  She was right!  My insurance did not cover my procedure.  It didn't cover my lap-band either.  But I financed the procedures and have simply paid for it monthly---it's just like making a car payment.  Definitely better than a new car could ever be!!!

lizzyspru
on 3/6/13 11:42 pm

did the office offer financing? i have been curious about this option...i have heard about care credit

Most Active