How did you find/select your plastic surgeon in Mexico?

HoosierGirl1
on 3/25/14 10:41 am
VSG on 02/04/13
I would like to have a lower body lift, breast augmentation, and possibly a face lift. My weight loss surgery was done in Tijuana and it was a positive experience. So, I plan to head back to TJ in December for some nips/tucks.

How did you select your surgeon? Anything you learned while there that others should be aware of?

THANKS

www.hoosierfatty.wordpress.com 

teetee126
on 3/26/14 2:30 pm

I am also considering plastics in Mexico. Arm lift and circular tummy tuck. Please keep in contact with me if you get any helpful information. Thank you and good luck.

pineview01
on 3/26/14 6:07 pm, edited 3/26/14 6:09 pm - Davison, MI

There is a large following for a group that all went to mexico and used the sam surgeon.  I can't find his name right now but will try to for you ladies.  Here it is;

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

HoosierGirl1
on 3/28/14 3:32 am
VSG on 02/04/13
Thanks! He is one of my top 3 choices!

www.hoosierfatty.wordpress.com 

plum21
on 3/30/14 12:08 am - Miami, FL

I researched a ton and had the works done in December 2012 with Dr. Sauceda. I had LBL, BL/BA, arms, thighs, face and UpperBL, too. Tons of work. I chose Dr sauceda for three reasons:

1) His reputation and experience with MWL patients.

2) I wanted the surgeries all in one go round. I didn't want to wait years for recovery and surgeries. My surgeries would have taken place over 18 months in the US and cost about 1/3 as much.

3) Aftercare. I am single and in the US would have been sent home without much ability to move or fend for myself. The aftercare with Dr. Sauceda included four days in a clinic and then 10 days in a nearby hotel. A nurse came every morning and changed my dressings and the good doctor stopped by every evening. By the time I went back home I was more than capable of tending to myself.

15 months post plastics, I'm v. pleased with everything Dr. Sauceda did. I'm not a 100% beautiful naked, but compared to what I was before my surgery, I look terrific, I'm not self-conscious about the scars at all, and I live in Miami, so I'm on the water paddleboarding, kayaking and boating all year round.

For me, and I did a ton of research, he was the perfect doctor. Other people will have other choices that are great for them. 

Good luck.

Most Active