Scared to death- THANK YOU!

MeliT
on 6/3/14 10:19 pm - Miami, FL

Just wanted to thank all of you *****sponded. You gave me the push and piece of mind I needed. I was already determined to do this, but now that its getting more real i hesitated. But after hearing your stories and speaking to my mom i realized its very much worth it. its about quality of life. the payoff is greater than the pain and scars. i have a renewed hunger and determination to each my goal. i hope to be at my goal weight by next spring and have the surgery then. thanks again :)

AZDee
on 6/7/14 7:11 am - Gilbert, AZ

That's wonderful, so glad you decided to go for it!!  I am 3 weeks out from my Lower body lift and medial thigh lift.  I could not be happier...check out my story and 2 week photos on my profile...It was so worth it,  just wish I had done it all sooner!!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/14 9:52 am

I would agree with everything that has been said. "Completing your journey" is very rewarding and I wish you the best of luck!

MeliT
on 6/11/14 10:58 am - Miami, FL

Dr., is wanting more children going to be an issue when going to see a surgeon about a panniculectomy?

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/14 1:29 am

Wanting and having children after any type of reconstructive surgery after massive weight loss should not be a problem for any plastic surgeon you consult with!

Most Active