BA, expanded TT

Sarahakers11
on 8/14/14 4:27 am - Culpeper, VA
RNY on 06/04/13 with

I am scheduled for surgery next tuesday the 26th. I am getting the girls filled back in and a Tummy tuck that will actually go around the hips to just above my butt cheeks so that some of the extra skin around the back can be lifted up.  I have surprisingly little extra skin given the 152lb loss so thats good I suppose.  The suregeon is a perfectionist.  My sister is one of his nurses and while she wont be in the OR for my surgery I will be leaving with her and staying with her until all the drains are removed.  It should be kind of nice to have my very own private nurse who knows exactly what to expect!  She had her boobs done by him years ago and they are pretty great!  Doctor says I dont need any lipo on my stomach and that I am plenty lean!  I am excited and also nervous it wont turn out the way I think. I am trying to remember this is about making things better not perfect.  My stomach skin actually hurts when I work out ...like running without a bra! 

HW - 297  start of Pre-op - 290.2   SW- 279.2   GW - 145    

The Depressed Hiker Blog

A middle aged over the hump and over what "I'm suppose to do" woman, with the wild spirit and a nasty case of depression and anxiety!

Sherrie P.
on 8/15/14 12:27 pm
RNY on 02/06/13

I go Thursday for a TT, Brachioplasty and Breast Reduction.  I want them bigger, but apparently the need to get smaller first!

Keep us posted!

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

Sarahakers11
on 8/17/14 11:15 pm - Culpeper, VA
RNY on 06/04/13 with

You too! would love to know how you're doing!

HW - 297  start of Pre-op - 290.2   SW- 279.2   GW - 145    

The Depressed Hiker Blog

A middle aged over the hump and over what "I'm suppose to do" woman, with the wild spirit and a nasty case of depression and anxiety!

Most Active