When you butt cheeks hang low enough to be seen from the front (faux camel toe)

johns-wife
on 11/24/14 11:50 pm

I had WLS in 08 and a bunch of PS in 10. I am very happy with my results - except for one thing - the sagging skin on my rear - skin that falls in two flaps near the perineum area.

No matter what jeans or slacks I wear, you can see a "w" between my legs. I HATE that and it is soooo embarrassing.

So, I went for a consult yesterday with a PS the next town over and he tells me that that skin cannot be removed without risking vaginal splaying and that it really didn't look like that bad. I asked him if he could remove skin from above the butt to pull those skin sags tight, but he said that would make my butt flat. Incidentally, he was gushing all over the great job and scar placement my previous surgeon managed (I did not tell him it was in Mexico with Sauceda).

Anyway, I am so annoyed! If I wear girdle type underwear to hold the skin in, it makes the backside of my rear look weird (like one giant cheek instead of two) but if I don't, then I get the camel toe. I always feel like people are looking between my legs snickering at how bad it looks. This local plastic surgeon kindof made me feel like I need a shrink more than a surgeon.  As soon as I get the nerve, I'm going to post a picture.

In the meantime, has this happened to anyone else? What did your surgeon say? Is it better to come to terms (emotionally) with the issue or risk vaginal splaying with lower butt cheek skin removal?

hollykim
on 11/25/14 1:03 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

personally,I would rather have a flat butt,or get implants put in there to pump. Out some of the skin,than a reverse camel toe. I believe Dr. Sauceda could help you with this. Have you sent him a pic/email?

johns-wife
on 11/25/14 3:36 am

I have not sent him pictures. I thought it would just be one procedure so it would be OK to do locally.

I suppose I will wait a few more years so I can do a package deal for a face lift, lipo and have this saggy rear done at the same time.

Most Active