Dr. Javier Garcia in Mexico

jenn1469
on 12/10/14 9:11 am

So Im thinking of having my plastics with him. Anyone use him? Can you tell me good or bad about him???

Jennifer

Iam_with_the_Band
on 12/10/14 5:57 pm

I've never heard of him before.  check online on the other plastic surgery sites. 

www.realself.com sometimes has recommendations for and against. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

DrL
on 12/20/14 2:48 am - Houston, TX

There are many talented doctors out of the country, but here are the points you want to consider and prepare for before travelling

1) You and your family have no significant legal protection outside the U.S.

2) Your health insurance may not be in effect if you have trouble 

3) You will need care once back home

4) Its nearly impossible to check credentials of overseas surgery facilities but Joint Commission International has a website of accredited hospitals.

I feel compelled to post on these questions because I routinely see patients (just like my own) who have issues many weeks after surgery that require their surgeons care.  Most doctors are unwilling to "inherit" other doctors problems, and here in Texas I personally know of a situation where the U.S. doctor and hospital were sued when rendering emergency care to a patient who had surgery out of the country.

This is the reality of the situation, and my goal is to promote patient safety, not berate other doctors. 

John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
Crazeru
on 12/30/14 5:09 am

Several of us have gone to Dr Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico.  We have a group here on OH with lots of great info about medical tourism.  You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and it'll take you over to our group.  We currently have a few ladies in Monterrey now.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active