looking for plastic surgeon NY/NJ

elizzz
on 4/1/15 11:30 am

recommendations please

nopainnogain
on 4/2/15 5:48 am

I have seen amazing work by Dr. Thomas Sterry, Dr. Kevin Tehrani, and Dr.Ryan Neinstein. All have AMAZING reputations in NYC!

elizzz
on 4/2/15 8:47 am

thanks so much, I will check them out

cathywriter
on 4/3/15 1:55 am

You might want to contact Dr. Elliot Jacobs.  He has been performing plastic surgery in Manhattan for more than thirty years.  He is board certified, tremendously skilled in liposuction and a super nice guy.

elizzz
on 4/3/15 3:29 am

thank you i will definitely check him out

cathywriter
on 4/3/15 3:40 am

Whoever you choose, make sure you learn a lot about his/her certification and experience with patients like you.

Best of luck! 

Dcgirl
on 4/3/15 3:34 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I had a phone consult with Dr. Joseph Capella in New Jersey.  Google him.  He did a LBL, BL and AL for Nikke, a member on here, and she raves about him AND she looks incredible.  She was my motivator for going through my plastics.  

elizzz
on 4/3/15 5:37 am
elizzz
on 4/4/15 1:19 am

thanks, i'm not real good with utilizing this site. is there a way I can search for nikke?

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 4/4/15 10:28 pm
VSG on 10/09/12

Click on this link and it will take you to Nikke's profile and you can send her a message. I also had a consult with Dr Capella and would recommend him as well. I wish I had chosen him for my plastics. I have good results but I am sure that they would have been even better with Dr Capella. 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Most Active