Looking for Plastic Surgeons in Seattle area

Audra L.
on 5/19/15 8:37 pm - WA
VSG on 08/05/11 with

I had my VSG 3 years ago and, well, I've maintained the same weight for 2 years now, so I'm ready to have an LBL and arm lift. Can anyone recommend a reputable surgeon? Thanks.

HEIGHT: 5'8"          HIGHEST WEIGHT: 285          CURRENT WEIGHT: 180

Pianolover
on 5/22/15 11:20 am

I don't have any personal experience with having plastics yet....but some of my family members have had great experiences with Dr. Egrari in Bellevue. Although it looks like he isn't contracted with any insurance companies and only takes private pay.

HW: 291 --- SW (3/10/15): 264 --- CW (12/31/15) 153

armywife_28
on 8/20/15 6:20 pm
On May 22, 2015 at 11:20 AM Pacific Time, Pianolover wrote:

I don't have any personal experience with having plastics yet....but some of my family members have had great experiences with Dr. Egrari in Bellevue. Although it looks like he isn't contracted with any insurance companies and only takes private pay.

I would def recommend dr. Egari and agree with piano lover I actually have used him and am still going to him to this day! I went to him after I had the WLS back in 2000 and my weight was 246 and I'm only 4'9 and have been steady at weighing in at 115 and so I have been going to him which I actually found him from this site! And he has done a remarkable job he is honest and will not not try to have u do things that does not need to be fixed and that is one of many quality of his that I keep going back to him I'm like one of those people that think I need this done or that done and he will tell me I don't need it and so what I'm trying to say is that he is very good at what he does and does the work not what will look good or what the patient thinks will look good but on what will transform ur body to where it's looks right I pretty much look at him when it comes to any surgery like art he doesn't do it to make money but to really make us look like what we should after being overweight for so long and then dealing with the after effects and also the staffs are all friendly I truly consider him and his practice as family and I trust him with my life and trust on what he thinks will look good  if u have any questions feel free to send me a PM but you can go to his site which is WWW.egrari.com I have referred a lot of my friends and they are all very happy with their outcomes 

Most Active