Spiral Thigh Lift/Body lift Questions

Soontobefit_11
on 5/29/15 5:17 am - Tampa , FL

hello, 

I had the sleeve in Oct 2013. Lost over 100lbs. About 20lbs away from my goal. Excess skin and in need of plastic surgery. I work out regularly. 46 years old. 

My my biggest problem area is my thighs. I will most likely need a body lift and a thigh lift. I really don't like the scar down the inner portion of the leg. I live in Florida and want to wear shorts. 

I have seen seen pics of the spiral thigh lift and I would like to know what Doctors in the US or Mexico do this? I know there is a Doctor in CA who created it and his work looks amazing. I can only imagine what the cost for body lift would be. I am paying cash. 

Any information, advise or stories would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Tracy D.
on 5/29/15 8:13 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I don't know about the cost of a thigh lift or who would be the best.  I think you're referring to Dr. Agha in CA as the pioneer of the "spiral" thigh lift.  

I'm getting a LBL in Kansas City on July 8th.  You can PM me and I will discuss prices with you.  I also looked into a couple different surgeons in Mexico and those got vetoed for various reasons.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Janine Greenwood
on 6/8/15 11:47 pm - Long Beach, CA

Hello,

I am more then positive your talking about Dr. Agha. If I were you I would have a consult with him. He is my Dr. And I must say he is amazing! You can Pm me if you like. I just had a LBL with a few other things with him 5/20/15. I had thigh plasty and a few other things on 11/13/14. I plan in the near future to have the spiral thigh lift and a few other things. :)

janine 

David147
on 7/31/15 4:02 am

I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you.I got laid off right before a surgery I was supposed to have. I decided to do it anyway because I had carved out the time and it was was easier to do it without work stress.

Most Active