LBL, BL, Arm & Thigh Lift, Butt Lift - Peter Fisher or John LoMonaco

Susie K.
on 8/10/15 2:05 pm - Lubbock, TX
VSG on 04/03/13

Hi, according to the numbers, I'm 55 years old; however, after having my VSG two years ago, I don't feel a day over 30!!! I feel better than I've felt in 20 years, which was when I started gaining weight. As my weight came off, I found myself again; the original me, the real me, the full-of-life me. I love who I am, inside.

But...... ​​Along with the WL comes all the other no so much fun things - extra skin, gross stomach area, saggy saggy boobs, dimpled and saggy butt, inner thighs that look like a deflated ballon, or worse, and of course, my bat wing upper arms. So now, I want to look as good as I feel. I want to haven confidence and pride in my naked body. I want to not be so self conscious of all the gross areas, anytime; when I'm naked, in a swim suit, wearing sleeveless blouses and/or shorts. I want to look on the outside like I feel on the inside.

​ ​I'm pretty sure I need the following procedures(at least these, maybe more); LBL, Breast Lift, upper arms and thigh lifts - maybe fanny lift? My butt is super flat 😖. ​ ​QUESTION ONE: Can they put extra fat in the trunk area instead of implants? Same with breast? ​ ​

Of course, $ is a factor, since I don't think my insurance will cover much, if anything. However, I don't want $ to be the most important factor. I want someone who is going to give me the absolute best body I can have, and of course, skilled and safe. I have lived 25-30 years with a body that I was NOT proud of. After having and breast feeding 3 babies, my stomach pouch and boobs were gross. Even at 30 years old, I knew I needed a tummy tuck and breast lift. Now, after years of being morbidly obese, you can only imagine. ​ ​Okay, with all of this said, I need, want, and cherish your input.

I live in Lubbock Texas which is around 375-475 miles from SA or Houston, so I will have to stay either place for awhile. I have scheduled a consultation with a local PS this week, Dr. R. Clark Mooty. However, I'm thinking of canceling it. I just don't think any of the local ps have as much experience and/or success with mwl / WLS patients. Dr. Mooty did a GREAT job on my daughter's breast reduction, so I know he does good work. I just am not sure about all the procederes that I need to have done. ​

😊 ​QUESTION TWO. Should I just go ahead and go through with the consultation with Dr Mooty, just for the experience? Of course, it will cost $100 that I could save. Opinions?

​ ​I have also contacted Dr. LoMonaco, who is going to do a "virtual consultation" after I send him pictures. The reviews and the research make him sound VERY appealing. I'm also reading lost of good reviews on Dr. Peter Fisher.

😊 And of course: ​ ​QUESTION THREE: Which of these two doctors, Fisher or LoMonaco, has the best results? ​

​Thanks so much for your time and input.

​ ​Susie

Crazeru
on 8/10/15 3:46 pm

Personally, I chose Dr Sauceda, because he was willing to do all my procedures at once time.  I had the lower body lift, breast lift, arms and small thigh, 4 days later a full face lift. 

You can take pics from the front, side, back, other side and close ups of your face front and side and email to [email protected].  I know he's also done skype with folks.

I was almost 59 when I went down to Monterrey for the first round.  Went back 2 yrs later for an upper body lift.  I love my new body.  We have a group here on OH, click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Susie K.
on 8/18/15 5:11 pm - Lubbock, TX
VSG on 04/03/13

Chris - thanks for the info on Dr. Sauceda.  I will definitely look into him, too.  I'm SO excited about getting the ball-a-rollin'.  Any other info you could send me is more than welcome.

Susie

AZDee
on 8/10/15 4:12 pm - Gilbert, AZ

Dr. Peter Fisher is known as one of the countries top surgeons when it comes to the needs of the previously obese.  Over 80% of all of his surgeries are made up with people with skin removal needs.  There just isn't anyone better.  And the most surprising part of all is that his prices are very good too and yes he also does mult. procedures at one time.  Plus it he is located in Texas (San Antonio) his office can help arraign for local housing too... You can check out some of his happy patients at realself.com and you will see the incredible job he does with every detail.  As soon as I get healthy enough I plan on having him do my long thigh lift.    

AZDee
on 8/10/15 7:09 pm - Gilbert, AZ

Also he has pioneered a new technique in doing lower body lifts, which he is now in the process of writing a paper on to teach other doctors to get even better results.  

Susie K.
on 8/18/15 5:17 pm - Lubbock, TX
VSG on 04/03/13

AZDee - thanks for your input. I really appreciate it. I went to a local PS here in Lubbock this past Friday, as my first consultation. I will be sending the pictures taken this past Friday, to Dr. Fisher AND Dr. LoMonaco.  I'm SO excited to get this show on the road.

:-)   Susie, from Lubbock, TX

AZDee
on 8/18/15 5:32 pm - Gilbert, AZ

That's great...before my lower body lift, I had at least 7 consults...even driving out to Beverly Hills to a Doctor who has done many WLS patients surgeries but after a $40,000 estimate, I starting getting gun shy about continuing, that's why I didn't follow through with Dr Fisher at that time...I chose the doctor who at the time had the best sewing of any PS I had ever come across, and as well sewn as my scars are, the insides could have been done much better....So after all of that, I ended up not making the right choice...I did get a fairly good price for my surgery, but if you then have to redo things it no longer is a good price...Dr. Fisher will be doing some fixes from my lower body lift when he does my long thigh lift...I can't wait.  I had hoped to do it in a Month or so, but now must wait due to all this lipedema stuff...Take your time and chose wisely you don't want to make any costly mistakes or make changes to your body that don't end up the  way you want...

Susie K.
on 8/18/15 6:23 pm - Lubbock, TX
VSG on 04/03/13

Thanks, Lady!  I am excited and quite impatient, but DEFINITELY do not want to have anything that has to repaired, etc, etc.  I want it to be done right the first time. I'm sorry you've had trouble with the lipedema problems.  Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

;-)    Susie

Laura in Texas
on 8/10/15 6:22 pm

I love Dr. LoMonaco and think he is the best. I am 49 and my stomach looks as good as it did in my 20's (when I was thin) even after losing 200 pounds.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Susie K.
on 8/18/15 5:20 pm - Lubbock, TX
VSG on 04/03/13

Laura,

Thanks for the pm and the info. I'm waiting on pictures from local consult this past Friday so I can send to both doctors.  Are your plastics that you spoke about on OH?

:-)  Susie

Most Active