3 Weight Loss Surgeries 10 days post Op: Back lift, lower and upper tummy tuck and Lipo: 4...

Tieraherni
on 9/5/15 9:18 am - Chicago, IL

Hey Everyone, 

I was so glad to find this site that I just signed up so I can post, because the other posts have been so helpful.  I have lost a 140lb over the last 30 month maintained for almost 2 years and now I am 10 days post op from having a fleur de lis ( lower and upper tummy tuck COMBO) and black lift and lipo of my lower flanks .. I am thankful that I have had all 4 of my drains removed  and now on this site i am learning about additional resources that will help next go around as I am scheduled for a thigh lift, breast lift and argumentation and arm lift in one month. Right now all my incisions are healing nicely but my brusies and hardness are a concern for me. I have my last follow up with the doctor ( who is in Austin Texas) before returning home. 

alexclinton
on 9/17/15 11:10 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience about the lower and upper tummy tuck surgery. Can you please tell me the plastic surgeon's name that you hired for your treatment and you got the optimum result and best of luck for your future surgeries.

Tieraherni
on 9/26/15 7:03 am - Chicago, IL

I used Dr. Kerr synergy plastic , round rock Texas

Tieraherni
on 9/26/15 12:28 am, edited 9/26/15 12:30 am - Chicago, IL

Hey Everyone, 

I will be posting pictures of everything soon enough but until then i am 5 week post op. 

FDL: fleur de lis: ( extended tummy tuck) 

At 5 weeks my upper tummy is softening up and my scars look 100 times better than following surgery. My t-incision did open back up and has gotten larger each week BUT ill be back in Austin/ Round rock on 10/8 for my next set of surgeries and my Doctor will sew it back up. The lower half of my FDL, is still swollen and hard. I was given a new belly button about 3 inches from where my droopy old one was and its and "outty" vs. my old "inny" and It has taken some " getting use to" My flanks were given liposuction and the bruised and swelled really bad now 5 weeks later with rolling and massaging everyday they are now the size they were originally ( go figure) so i'm hoping with more healing time I pray they are GONE for good ! :) 

My back lift scar is healing the best first I was doing vitamin E oil treatments on all my scars until my T-incision opened back up and my doctors advised, they needed more time before i start using the oil. My Back lift went all my way from my back to underneath my beasts. I still don't have total mobility to reach and stretch as of now and I really had to watch my incision under the breast as I don't have them yet lifted and and caused some discomfort and extra care. 

Overall this has ben much more or a mental and emotional journey than anything. I wasn't prepared for how little activity I was not able to do. I started having panic attacks and depression because I started to feel trapped in my own body. Getting use to the tighten skin is like: wearing sweat pants all your life and now wearing a body con dress and feels very uncomfortable. I could not sleep on any part of my body other than my back so sleeping for the first 3 weeks was very little. but now i take a natural sleeping aid and that has helped me mentally and physically and feeling a lot better. 

Breasts lift and implant, arm lift and thigh lift start in 1 week 2 days  .. WOOOOW 

Most Active