Kaisers plastic surgery prices cheaper than regular surgeons?

SmileyGael
on 7/4/16 3:21 am

Was wondering if anyone knows if Kaiser has better prices for plastics than outside Kaiser? Im not expecting Kaiser to "cover" anything, just looking for a price break? I already have a good lead on a doc in my area out of Kaiser. Im in Sacto Ca.

Thanks!

Go to fullsize image

Crazeru
on 7/13/16 11:46 am

Kaiser wouldn't cover any of my plastics.  I went to Dr Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico.  I'm in Sac too if you want to see his work.  I've had most everything done, except for a long leg lift.  There's a Sauceda group that meets in Vacaville every few months for dinner and a show and tell. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

cindimorgan
on 7/18/16 5:34 am

DK about Kaiser, but recently one of friends had tummy tuck abroad, Mexico. She contacted Placidway and even if it was a hard decision, she is really happy with the results and the feeling know. Many choose Mexico for plastic surgery because of prices. I don't remember exactly the price my friend paid, but I remember she said it's half of the price she would have paid in US or Ca.

Most Active