Plastic Surgeon Recommendations in Atlanta Area

jrs340sp
on 9/2/16 3:55 pm - Grayson, GA

Happy Friday Everyone!  I'm hoping someone can recommend a plastic surgeon in the Atlanta area.  I am almost 6 years out from my RYN and have worked hard to keep all 134 pounds off through diet and exercise.  I'm at the point now where exercise and diet will not fix certain areas and have decided I'm ready for some surgical assistance.  I went from a DD bra size to an A (you can probably hear my husband weeping).  I also have excess skin on my stomach (not enough for a tummy tuck to be covered by insurance) and have not been able to loose the "saddlebag" look of my outer thighs.  I'm planning on breast implants, a tummy tuck, and a small amount of liposuction.  I'm hoping to find a great surgeon and a bonus would be that they have their own surgical center as this is less expensive than those who operate at nearby hospitals.  If anyone can recommend a surgeon I would greatly appreciate it!!  This site helped me make my decision on my original surgery and everyone has always been so supportive of each other.  Thank you in advance for any suggestions or advice.

Don 1962
on 9/5/16 8:13 am

GF used Dr. Nakano (?) in Duluth for her reconstructive work. Think his office was on PIB.  Been awhile.

Most Active