Beginner in the World of Plastics

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/17 10:47 pm
On May 26, 2017 at 4:55 AM Pacific Time, paragondream wrote:

Hello my lovelies!

I am currently two months short of being two years out. Have lost about 140 pounds, still have a ways to go but want to start the research in to plastics.

I know that I will probably want a TT, an arm lift, possibly a 360.

I know that each doc has a different preference about how many procedures to do at once and where to start.

I am also NOT opposed to going out of country to get the work done.

So......

Any suggestions on where to start? What have been your experiences? I am BRAND NEW to this and ALL ears.

Thank you!

Hi, I hope you found great surgeon and solved your problem. Can you tell his name? I have such problems, but I am scared of bad results. There are many cases of unlucky surgery, even among celebrities. I remember Meg Ryan' surgery - http://celebritysurgeryrumor.com/meg-ryan-plastic-surgery/ I hope will find the surgeon with your help.

Deb366
on 10/9/17 6:12 pm
I think great suggestions here, find someone with lots of experience with post weight loss PS, and specifically what you want. I went to Mexico for mine, due to costs, and I have many regrets on ongoing issues because of it. I am not sure I really saved any money in the long run since I had to go and get out patient care numerous times to heal up and then to finally get the stitches out that kept coming to the surface(for years!). There were also some other things that were sort of scary and I had two people from here (OH) who had surgery the same time I did who had lots of issues too. Plus it was so totally different, the experience of being down their (and when I came back) of having to pull my own drains and take care of myself and going in to after care in the US and being treated like a patient and waited on. Best of luck to you in getting the work done you desire!!

deb366
Most Active