Breast lift and augementation

Brandi Girl
on 9/8/17 10:18 am
WLS on 10/18/11

Hello,

I'm sorry to ask questions I am certain have been asked over and over and I will research more but thought this could be quicker.

Can others give me their thoughts and experience with breast lift and augementation surgeries? What is the recovery like? How long before I can lift heavy objects? Thoughts on saline vs silocone? Thoughts on over muscle vs under muscle? Really any and all advise you may have is GREATLY appreciated!!

Thank you

Gwen M.
on 9/8/17 11:46 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I had mastopexy + upper body lift, no implants. Recovery has been easy, almost too easy. So I forget that I'm still fewer than four weeks post-op and then overdo it. My exercise restriction is 6 weeks. I can start lifting "light" stuff at 4.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Brandi Girl
on 9/8/17 5:30 pm
WLS on 10/18/11

Happy for you and how your recovery is going! But not good news for me. I can't go that long with a lifting restriction due to work.

momforlife35
on 9/14/17 12:22 am
VBG on 06/05/14

Hi there. I had a breast augmentation with mastopexy, subpectoral silicone implant. The surgery went very smoothly, yet I was enormously tense and anxious. My recovery was difficult for the first 3 days and was quick after that. I had no complications thus far, although the bruising on my left breast was rather bad. But the bruises disappeared by week two. I am really satisfied with the results thus far. The breasts are riding high and somewhat firm, but I look vastly different in my eyes. I no longer cringe when I see myself naked in the mirror. I look good now. I like to give credit to my good surgeon in Manila, Dr Rino Lorenzo for helping me achieve very nice result- natural looking breasts.

Most Active