Looking into a lower body lift in Tijuana

elsagfb
on 7/3/22 10:19 am - Moreno Valley, CA

Hi y'all! I had a gastric sleeve in Mexico almost two years ago. Now I have reached my goal weight, almost. I'm 165 lbs. Should be about 150 lbs, so now I'm planning to lose those extra lbs by getting my lose skin removed.

Needless to say, after losing like 55 lbs since I started my weight loss, my buttocks lost volume and my thighs too. My inner thighs same story. Anyways, thing is I am considering a lower body lift, which here in the US is costing me about $25K, which I can't afford.

I have been following Dr Sergio Soberanes for a few years. He's located in Tijuana. He used to work for this weight loss surgery booking company, don't recall the name, so he did a lot of work on after weight loss surgery patients. That is how I learned about him. He stopped working with that business many years ago, but I continued to follow his work.

What I'd like to know is if someone on this site has had work done by him. How was the experience, how was the outcome of the surgery, what procedures that member had done by him. I understand he does the procedure I'm looking for. Now many plastic surgeons in Mexico do it. I have been researching with other doctors and the most they offer me to help me improve my lower body is a circular tummy tuck or belt lipectomy. A lower body lift does way more than those procedures. I understand it will be higher in cost than those procedures, but the benefits to me are worth it. It doesn't matter if I pay a bit more, but the results will help me look better and that is worth to me.

So if anyone has had this procedure in Mexico, by this Dr Soberanes, or by any other doctor in Mexico, please share with me the name, and any social media where I can see results and find out about prices, etc. Thank you

catwoman7
on 7/3/22 5:54 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

belt lipectomy is the same as a lower body lift.

also, most people have 5 lbs or less of excess skin - it weighs a lot less than you'd think. I lost over 200 lbs and I think my excess skin weighed around 4 lbs.

I'm not familiar with Dr. Soberanes, but check reviews. A lot of weight loss surgery patients have gone to Dr. Laura Carmina Cardenas in Tijuana. She specializes in plastic surgery for massive weight loss patients and also is a bariatric patient herself! Dr. Francisco Sauceda in Monterrey is also very familiar to those of us on OH - not sure if he's still in practice or not though. He also specializes in plastic surgery for massive weight loss patients.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

catwoman7
on 7/3/22 5:57 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I'd never heard the term "circular tummy tuck" and just googled it. It's also the same as a lower body lift.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

FinallyBecomingMe
on 9/3/22 4:06 am

Dr. Sauceda definitely IS operating in Monterrey Mexico and is fantastic as always

. He did a LBL on me about seven years ago after I'd successfully kept my weight off about four years and it still looks great .

I had similar issues to yours - lax skin in the thighs some jiggly fat in the knees ... " foof" in the abdomen and love handles ... which were addressed with liposuction and an inner thigh lift and bellybutton repositioning . Though I still need upper body work the results were and remain beautiful. Good luck choosing your surgeon ! ((()))

Emmal21
on 8/27/23 11:50 pm
Mini Gastric Bypass on 02/01/23

I also have the same issue. You can give me some ways to overcome it. I'm sad so much

betterwound
on 1/22/24 1:57 am, edited 1/21/24 5:57 pm
On August 28, 2023 at 6:50 AM Pacific Time, Emmal21 wrote:

I also have the same issue. You can give me some ways to overcome it. I'm sad so much geometry dash scratch

I also have the same problem.

liamsmith
on 1/25/24 12:18 am

Does this surgery make you get a flatter but I did mine 2 weeks ago and I had a big butt and now I'm flatter then a dam wall????? mapquest

ageambush
on 4/23/24 3:50 pm

happy wheels

You should take more time to take care yourself. You need to be careful to complete your treatment. I hope that you can recover quickly. Be strong!

Most Active