Kirsteen’s Posts

Kirsteen
on 10/27/23 4:19 am
Topic: RE: Tummy tuck surgery in the Europe

Yes, I have, and I'm very impressed with the doctor. At first I thought there was gonna be a language barrier, but his English was fine. He told me all about the surgery and also that there were some risks, which pleasantly surprised me because usually doctors don't want to talk about it. So he was honest and polite. They also offered me some appointment this year, but I decided to have the surgery in January, so it will be at the end of the month:-))

Kirsteen
on 10/2/23 8:28 am

Don't worry, I have quite a list of questions. And I should have a consultation with Dr Dychus:-) I've seen some of his work on social media and I like it.

Kirsteen
on 9/11/23 5:11 am

Thank you very much. I'll have the consultation soon, I hope it goes well because I have a lot of questions.

Kirsteen
on 9/8/23 3:14 am
Kirsteen
on 7/27/23 7:53 am

Oh, I see, I was wondering how it works when people get surgery abroad:-) But I'll definitely check out the clinic. Prague seems like a good distance.

Kirsteen
on 7/19/23 11:41 pm

Hi. What about the consultation? Did you travel there to have one? I mean, the trip would cost extra.

Kirsteen
on 6/29/23 4:10 am

Hello, I have lost too much weight and have loose skin all over my body. I will need a tummy tuck, lipo arm lift and thigh lift. It seems like quite a bit of work. I am looking for a good surgeon at a reasonable price within Europe - any experience or recommendations? I live in the UK so up to 3 hours by plane.

Most Active