Recent Posts

jasperwilde09
on 2/20/24 7:14 pm, edited 3/11/24 2:28 pm
Topic: RE: Panniculectomy

I had surgery 6 months ago, luckily everything went well, the first days after surgery I was really in pain and discomfort, especially after the anesthesia wore off. But everything is fine when you follow the doctor's instructions exactly enneagram test

Member Services
on 2/1/24 7:04 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: Early Bird Access is Open ? Bariatric Connect 2024 National Conference!

Early Bird Deal Alert, Only 100 Available!

Are you ready to join us at the 2024 Bariatric Connect National Conference in Newport Beach, CA, on September 20th-21st? Now's the perfect opportunity! Starting today, you can grab an Early Bird ticket - be one of the first 100 to register and save $30 on general admission. This Early Bird offer lasts until March 31, 2024, or until the Early Bird tickets sell out - whichever comes first!

Join us on an incredible two-day journey, filled with learning, sharing, and connecting. It's not just an event, it's where you'll find your people! https://bit.ly/42l42aS

liamsmith
on 1/25/24 12:18 am
Topic: RE: Looking into a lower body lift in Tijuana

Does this surgery make you get a flatter but I did mine 2 weeks ago and I had a big butt and now I'm flatter then a dam wall????? mapquest

elijahnelson
on 1/25/24 12:08 am
Topic: RE: 5 year anniversary Dr. Capella

Ingrid, thank you for sharing your incredible journey over the past 5 years. Your courage and determination are truly inspiring. The path to better health and self-acceptance is not always easy, but your openness about the challenges and victories is invaluable.

wordle

barbarasmithhh
on 1/23/24 2:22 am
Topic: RE: Brazil Implant Information
On June 9, 2022 at 6:57 PM Pacific Time, Victory2004 wrote:

Good afternoon,

I had DS surgery with Dr Marchesini in 2004 (SW 400 CW 130).

Then, had 2 surgery dates with Dr Kuster in 2005 (LBL, TT, TL, BLwAug, Eyelids) Have been thrilled with the results.

Implants are 17yrs old & I have an appt with local surgeon for evaluation of nipple pain.

The local Dr would like to know what kind of implants I have.

I can't find the implant info card!

I haven't been able to get a response from Dr Kuster's office.

I know mine were gummy bear type, not round and I think textured.

My doctor may want to see if they were one of the recalled implants.

If anyone had implants in Brazil in 2005/2006, could you please tell me what brand they were?

Thank you in advance!

Hello. I'm sorry for answering an old question. But I'm also having the same problem. I couldn't find any implant information. Have you solved your problem yet? If so, please help me!

uno online

betterwound
on 1/22/24 1:57 am, edited 1/21/24 5:57 pm
Topic: RE: Looking into a lower body lift in Tijuana
On August 28, 2023 at 6:50 AM Pacific Time, Emmal21 wrote:

I also have the same issue. You can give me some ways to overcome it. I'm sad so much geometry dash scratch

I also have the same problem.

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/24 12:42 am
Topic: RE: Dr. Now from "My 600-lb Life" will deliver Keynote at #OH2023!

Thank you very much doctor. Looking forward to the next sessions of Dr

Smiley818
on 1/14/24 12:54 pm
Topic: RE: Anyone have info on Mexico Plastic Surgeon Victor Ramirez?

This person used to be active on this website prior to this surgery date. It seems out of character that she has had no activity since her surgery date. It makes me concerned that her surgery did not go well.

sallyj
on 1/8/24 11:26 am - Spokane, WA
Topic: RE: Insurance approval for breast lift?

My breast reduction was covered by insurance --a plastic surgeon consultation should give you a sense of that for your case.

I also had my upper arm skin removed --which wasn't covered --but there was a cost savings by doing it at the same time.

I am so very glad I did both, but especially the breast reduction.

easterneye
on 1/8/24 2:09 am
VSG on 12/08/20
Topic: RE: Whats considered keeping a "stable weight"

I think keeping weight is relative. At the same time, you should follow a healthy diet, say no to stimulants, greasy and fatty foods to ensure you do not gain weight in the near future.

Most Active