No--No Hair Remover

Shana16
on 4/19/11 1:06 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I works well.  I ordered it online around 300.00, they do let you make payments.  It burns the hair off so it smalls I just light a candle.  No pain it slows the growth of the hair.  go to  trynono.com Wanted to share.
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

carriesb
on 4/21/11 11:43 am
Hey Shana did you use it on your face is it gentle? Does it hurt. I see it on Home Shopping all the time luckily my hair is not to bad but enough to bug me.
Shana16
on 8/24/11 11:29 am - Las Vegas, NV
Sorry I did not see the post early... Yes I do use it on my face as soon as I hit 13 I have had very bad facial hair.  It hurts but I think I am over doing it I will use it for 30-40 minutes to a time.  But the pain is not so bad and I use Oil of Olay afterwords and is it just fine. The buffing of the hair hurts me so I just skip that and shave it off. 
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Julia23
on 4/23/11 1:10 am - UT
Shana, I spent at least an hour watching the commercial on that just waiting and waiting to hear the price, but never did. $300? Wow....
djc3791
on 7/2/11 12:11 pm - Toronto, Canada
I've wondered what the price is since they never give even a clue, so thanks for sharing.

Let us know how it works over time.

Donna
Siui80
on 9/4/11 9:42 pm
Hi I was just wondering are you still using it and have you found a difference in your hair since? Re-growth etc
Shana16
on 9/5/11 3:10 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hello Siui80,
It has slowed WAY down.  I shave in the morning and mid day I would have a good amount of noticeable stubble. Now I still shave in the morning and late night I will have very light stubble. I do not use the No-No  regularly maybe twice a month.  I am sure if I used it every day or every week it might work better.  Over all very happy with it.  If you have any more questions just ask me...
Have a great day.

LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1062 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 3013 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3619 views