pcos info

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/12 11:13 pm - atd, Pakistan
plz any one tell me is that possible to get pregnant inspite of having pcos.........as i heard it is not............and also tell me that if some one lose weight then is it possible to get pregnant easily ...............and other symtoms  disappeard ??????????
thnx
chimeraboo
on 10/11/12 8:43 am - Raleigh, NC
Revision on 10/10/14
I have had PCOS since I hit puberty, and I NEVER thought I could get pregnant unless I took some fertility pills.  When I was first in the process of getting my tests done for surgery, to my complete and total surprise I found out I was pregnant!  I was at my highest weight, exercising like crazy, but not losing a lb.  So I am proof that yes you CAN get pregnant with PCOS. You may need to time your "fertilzation activites" just right so you can optimize your chances of conception.  Your chances only improve as the weight comes off.
cmeBblessed
on 12/8/12 2:41 am
Hi i found out that had pcos when i was about 14 years old, it took me a while to have children but i have 3 handsome boys 11, 6, & 5. So it is definitely possible to have children with pcos. I am proof, i still have screwed up cycles for weeks at a time that's when ever i have a cycle. So good luck keep trying.
4Reel
on 8/16/14 10:53 pm

I have two children with PCOS!  Both with help of Clomid. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HW 240    SW 227   GW 130  M1-

Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1045 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2993 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3604 views