9 months post op and PCOS

Chocolatexhibit3
on 11/23/12 8:14 pm
RNY on 02/13/12

I went Nov 20th for a routine REI ultrasound for my pcos. in 2010 I had a mass removed from my left ovary/fallopian tube. So they wanted to make sure everything is getting better. The doctor who did the ultrasound mentioned nothing, Wed afternoon I got a phone call from the doctor asking if I was pregnant.... I laughed and said NO. She said I needed to take a pregnancy test ASAP. 7 tests later I got all positives. I go see the obgyn nurse tues. I'm Nervous, scared,Happy, u name it. I'd be beyond happy to have a baby I'm more afraid that they are going to tell me I'm not pregnant now or i'm afraid of the first trimester. Has anyone experienced all of this? Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! =)

Missymellie33
on 11/24/12 11:37 am

Chocolate....

I just wanted to say congratulations!!!!  Don't worry about anything.  So many of us with PCOS haven't been able to conceive.  You have so much to look forward, just take care of yourself and take it easy.

I am new here, no children, but my sister just had THE FIRST GRANDCHILD and I love her so much!

SO try not to worry, kick your feet up now, because you are going to be a MOM! angry

Kind regards,

Missymellie33

Chocolatexhibit3
on 11/24/12 7:58 pm
RNY on 02/13/12

Thank You so much missymellie! All the nerves are at me =) I'm sure I'll feel better once I see the doctor!! I pray for all the women with PCOS. It's tough on the heart not knowing if we can have a baby! I pray for one strong, healthy little one and Life is complete!! Thanks so much again for your kind words. =) -Ali

Devilwearspaula
on 6/16/13 10:58 am - MA
VSG on 11/19/13

Congrats!!!!!! That is awesome!!! :D I also have PCOS and have been trying to lose weight and I'm thinking about getting the surgery. I do want kids, but i need to make sure my boyfriend and i are financially stable before it. But this gives me hope that i will eventually get pregnant. Thank you for the post! Definitely made me think this will happen to me one day! :D

Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1046 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2993 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3604 views