Pain Relief

Paula364
on 1/28/05 4:22 am - Loves Park, IL
I was wondering,what do you use for monthly cramps?Pre-op I used Midol Multisymptom and it worked fine.I've been told we can't use Midol.Tylenol alone doesn't do it for me.I still have pain meds from surgery,but they put me to sleep(groggy!!).I got my "monthly visitor"today and I'm cramping BAD!!!I'm down 46 pounds(8.5 weeks out).I have noticed that my pcos symptoms are less than before.My body hair(arms,legs,and few facial hairs)are not growing in as fast or as dark as before surgery(YAHOO).I used to shave my legs,and have stubble by next day.Now,it's about 4 days till stubble appears(Yeah).Thanks for your suggestions,Paula
Dinka Doo
on 1/30/05 8:34 am - Medford, OR
I have been grinning and bearing it lately but I'm about to go demand some Vicodin to get me through. I keep forgetting to ask my doc to write an Rx for a compound cream my counselor said they can do (Her husband is a pharmacist). He makes this cream with ibuprofen that works through the skin. That shouldn't be a problem for the stomach at all, and I hear it is really effective. I need to ask for that for the monthly because I am really NOT digging these cramps at all! Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1045 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2992 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3603 views