Any help or advice

Jess R.
on 3/24/06 5:42 am
Hello all, I am 3 months into my monitored and so far I am down 30 lbs. I havent had my weigh in this month to see if I have lost any more, but this month I had a problem with my cycle. Which are pretty regular fluctuating from day 25- 28 day cycles. I had a 28 day cycle, 5 days off for a week then started a light spot for about ten days, then started next cycle early on day 23 this month, so technically I have spent all monh spotting or cycling. I scheduled an appointment with my doctor for a pelvic, and was curious for any info I can get. Does this sound like any symptoms any of you have had? I have 2 sons already, I'm not sure if that effects anything. Thanks so much! -Jessi
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/06 1:53 pm
Hi Jessi it is best to go to an ob/gyn Have you been diagnosed with PCOS? I was, and yes, I have had these off/ on cycling. Sometimes my period has been like a spotting for 2 months. Have you check on the web? Here is a site: http://www.4woman.gov/faq/pcos.htm I personally haven't been able to conceive. You have been fortunate to have 2. Your dr will put you at ease. Lisa C.-MN
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1049 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 2997 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3609 views