Results

Hollywog
on 5/12/09 10:59 am
#*&%#)*@(!%+

...and then some.

I'm so sorry Ann.  I was praying this time was going to work for you.

Your attitude didn't cause anything...and I pray the dr's find out what's up w/your body so they can fix it. 

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

SassySamara
on 5/12/09 11:11 am - San Antonio, TX
I am sorry. A good motherf*cker now and then is warranted, most especially having to deal with what you have. I cant even begin to comprehend your mindset so wont but do know I think you are totally validated in your anger.

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

impulseisbeauty
on 5/12/09 11:17 am - Westminster, MD
I am sorry, and eating my words...

I really was hoping and praying that this time would be your time. I am so sorry.

You have a right to be angry and frustrated.... scream and kick away! I hope no one actually thinks that your realism caused this. that's BS! after everything you've been through, you definately have a reason to be cautious.

again, I am so sorry. I know it doesn't help.

~Victoria
 Lilypie - (9X7j)Lilypie - (oanE)

li2006
on 5/12/09 12:24 pm - Apple Valley, MN
I'm so sorry... I bet words themselves don't help much right now, but please know there are a ton of people out there thinking of you and praying for you.. Please take care

Lisa
Shari M.
on 5/12/09 1:28 pm - Wildomar, CA
Crap Ann. I don't know what to say...except I am sorry. I did try to stay positive and lighten things up, if only to show my support and I totally understand your realist viewpoint. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers now. You are being dealt some crappy sets of hands and all I want to do is slap the dealer silly. I am still here if you need to chat. I understand the break, but if you feel up to it, will you keep me posted on your journey. You are a great friend and I want to support you in any way that you need support. My tactics may not always be perfect, but they are definitely heart felt.

Again... I am so sorry. Shari
Photobucket Photobucket  Micah 18 months, Emma 3

SoulSista
on 5/12/09 10:08 pm - Boston, MA
Ksandra
on 5/13/09 1:23 am - Sumner, WA

Well ****!  I am so freakin' sorry.  UGH!!  I understand your realistic views.  My motto is: hope for the best but expect the worst.  And not because I'm negative, but hopefully I won't be SO let down when the **** hits the fan.  Of course, it never really works.

You are in so many people's thoughts here and we all love and care for you.  You deserve a good cry/scream/punch.  You need to get a punching bag set-up in your garage for times like this!!

Humongous HUGS!!!
Sandy

Mom to Holden (5 yrs), Kellen (2 yrs) and Clara and Chloe born 11/6/09

Brianna L.
on 5/13/09 2:25 am - Hesperia, CA
I'm so sorry.

Brianna  RNY 9-25-06 / Pre-Op.253lbs / Current...155lbs.
Wife to Robert, Mom to... Jacob (11 yrs)  Zoë (22 mo) and Niklas Ryan Born 8/26/09

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1237 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views