? FOR NIKON CAMERA USERS

Stephanie0279
on 5/13/09 7:52 am - Athens, TX

I need a better (bigger) lens for my camera I believe it is the D60 version that will zoom in further than the one that actually comes with it.  My son plays t-ball and I can't get a closeup of him on the field or batting with the original lens.  Anyone have any suggestions and where I might find one at a resonable price.

Kelly T.
on 5/13/09 7:58 am - Yucaipa, CA
I got the best lens ever for my D-80.  It is an 18-200 so it's really universal.  No need to change lenses all the time since it has such a great range.  I love it and highly recommend it!  It's not cheap though.

Nikon 18-200MM F/3-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor Lens, W/ 5-year USA Warranty

http://www.buydig.com/Shop/product.aspx?sku=NK18200G

Just-Jenn
on 5/13/09 9:41 pm - Midstate Region, PA
I am not sure where all these stores are located throughout the country but we have a department store called Boscov's and within them is a Ritz Camera store.  They sold lens- they were a fit for Nikon but weren't Nikon lens...it takes great pictures...I too want to say it was 80-200.  Makes for less switching around.  You may want to consider using a filter too. They can help you with all of that.  Sometimes, photography stores carry other brands that fit Nikon and some even get used equipment (they won't take it if the equipment is not function or in poor shape).  Sometimes even just opening up the yellow pages and asking some questions from those listed...sometimes they have great resources.

Proud Mom to Allen (20), Christa (14), Sophie (2), Stella (1).  and an angel 5/07

Stephanie0279
on 5/14/09 12:09 am - Athens, TX
Thank you girls......I do believe there is a Ritz withing driving distance for me.  I will check it out.  And thanks for the website. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views