Wednesday Accountability

Jennifer38
on 5/13/09 12:09 pm
Day 94, 6 days to go. Beat my fasted mile according to the Nike iPod thingy. 14:28 a mile, 2.26 miles in 33 minutes flat. NO Wii Fit yet, I still might. Drank 80 oz so far.

Breakfast was 1 egg, 2 white, 2% cheese and tomato omelette.

Lunch was a Fiber One pastry and 1/2 a turkey sandwich

Dinner......well, I made Chicken Squares for the family and ended up eating one thinking it had 390 calories. High but worth it. When I added it up it was really 500 because you use 2 cresent rolls. BIG mistake.

SF pudding
PF baked snacks...these were awful
2 pieces lite toast with peanut butter
diet hot cocoa

Calories 1341, carbs 136, Protein 72

Paul is at the 10pm IMAX Star Trek show with Savannah and Reagan. Both are sick and Savannah has school in the morning. I am worried about Reagan and should have put my foot down and said no to Paul taking her. Plus it is PG 13. So I am stress eating. I think I am going to try and go to bed now. Have a great Thursday!
Bridget P.
on 5/13/09 1:07 pm - Leechburg, PA

Howdy chica..

Trying to get back into my groove... AGAIN! =)  Way to keep it up girlie!

B - weight control oatmeal

S - 3 oz ham off the bone

L - Lite ceasar salad w/ tomato, cucumber and london broil added

S- baked lays and 11 mini hershey kisses

D - 3 small chicken finger, small salad with cheese and about 10 fresh cut fries. (was going to take my own stuff to work, but I ran out of time... so I ate work food =(  )

I might have a little protein before I go to bed.  I am a tad hungry since I ate really early tonight.  The doctor told me that if I am going to eat at night, I should make it be protein. 

Oh and I went to the gym today and I did strength training.  I also shot some hoops for about 10 mins, would have gone longer, but I went to go get the kids from the child watch.  Forgot I could have played for 30 more minutes.  Syd saw me when I cracked the door (before I realized the new hours) and she started screaming.

Good job on the walking.  You're doing terrific.

B

Lilypie - (CD61)     Lilypie - (CEud)

Jennifer38
on 5/13/09 10:44 pm
Thanks Bridget! Your eating was great and congratulations on the gym. I am debating joining the school gym in September. It is small and fairly cheap but the hours are really restricted since it is in the high school.

I hope I can walk today but my cough/lung pain is now severe.... I may have to be seen.
Spencerb52
on 5/14/09 12:52 am

Sleep deprivation has kicked in, so I'm not really sure if I actually ate the stuff I'm listing, or if I just thought about eating it.   It was a tough afternoon with the kids so exercise was limited.  Today is blustery and cold so I'm thinking of hitting the mall (ugh!) and doing some indoor walking.  I really need to get myself out of the house each day.

B:  1/2 C Bare Naked Vanilla Almond Crunch Granola w/2 TBS skim milk
12 ozs diet cranberry juice

L: 1/2 C  Homemade Chef Salad (cucumbers, tomatoes, ham, cheese, chick peas, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, lettuce) and 1 Tbs ranch dressing
6 ozs Powerade Zero

D:  2 ozs grilled chicken - no sauce, 4 potstickers (chicken and spinach) with 1 tsp oyster sauce
Water - 24 ozs

S:  5 bittersweet chocolate chips (moment of weakness/pick-me-up at 2am)

Jo
DS:9 yrs old / DD:5 yrs old / DS: 1 yr old

"Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward." -Soren Kierkegaard-
triciam
on 5/14/09 4:31 am - riverside, CA
Well we did go to Disneyland yesterday and I did walk most of the time..so tried to get a nice pace going when i could to maximize the walking ....plus when Grace wanted to ride a certain ride we zipped all around the park instead of doing the rides in order closest and  so forth... It was very hot in the park yesterday as well so i didn't "wear" Aiden in the baby Bjorn..I was worried It would be too warm (his heat with mine etc.)..so I either carried him.. or pushed him and Grace in the monster double stroller.
My food wasn't great..but OK for Disneyland.

b
cereal and 1%
2 bites of a breakfast sandwich(stolen from Grace)

L
taco salad with chicken. ate some of that fried shell:-(
2 small cookies

Ice cream cone from MC Donald's on the way home..not too shabby considering i wanted a big waffle cone in the park..but didn't..waited to get my 150 calorie cone

s
2 string cheeses, 5 crackers

dinner
1.5 cups of ziti pasta with marinara and parm cheese. 2 small slices of mama Bella garlic bread..
 late night 
cereal fresh blue berries and 1%
I did start my period. mid afternoon... so  I am dealing with that.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views