All is well with Baby Drew!

Shauna S.
on 5/13/09 4:36 am - Amsterdam, NY
I went to my OB yesterday for my 28w appointment. I can't believe 7 months has gone by already. It seems so surreal that my little mister will be here in only a few months (give or take.) I have so much to get done, since I have not started anything.

Anyway - my OB said (verbatim) "All is perfect, no gestastional diabetes, blood pressure is perfect, and you don't have syphilis." All my tests came back good. Baby Drew's heartbeat was a wonderful 141 - he's been hanging in the 130's - he must've been excited. The OB tried to measure my uterus and Drew kicked him every time he touched me - it was great. He wasn't so thrilled that I'm not gaining any weight (even though I've schooled on him on Pregnancy post-WLS) so he's sending me for an ultra sound next week for fetal growth (which I'm completely fine with since I haven't seen my mister in almost 10 weeks.) I can't wait to see how big he's gotten. I've felt him - he rolls and rolls and rolls until I get nauseas sometimes - but he's so fun. I lay in bed at night and talk to him and he rolls and kicks. He does the same thing when my mom talks to him. I can't wait til he's here so I can see his face when we talk to him.

I am starting to go to the OB every 2 weeks now - which is so exciting because that means I'm close. But he said providing the US comes back good - we're on the right track.

floflo1981
on 5/13/09 4:40 am - Huntsville, AL
Everything sounds great!!! that is exciting you get to see the baby again!!! Can't wait to feel our baby move...has to be a wonderful feeling!

~Flora

Lilypie - (zx1x)

Pre-op 284/Current 180/Goal 145  5'5
Surgery Date:April 23, 2007

BethD
on 5/13/09 5:18 am - Winder, GA
Sounds like a great appt! Glad to hear all is going so well with baby Drew!!
Beth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Bookworm5648
on 5/13/09 5:22 am - Manassas Park, VA
I always loved hearing my babies heartbeats at the check-ups.  Other than that, they always seemed like a waste of time near the end of the pregnancy.  It's cool you get to see your baby again.  And I am glad you don't have syphilis!  LOL

*Stacy*

preview image        preview image

Shauna S.
on 5/13/09 5:26 am - Amsterdam, NY
Thanks so is my boyfriend - LoL.

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 5:36 am - Hico, TX
RNY on 01/29/08 with
Glad to hear everything is going very well!!
Kelly T.
on 5/13/09 5:52 am - Yucaipa, CA
Yeah for you and baby Drew!  That is wonderful news!  He will be in your arms before you know it!

Shauna S.
on 5/13/09 6:19 am - Amsterdam, NY
I know!!! Scary yet soooo exciting!!!

SHANNYN B.
on 5/13/09 7:05 am
Sound like he is doing great!!!
Damayin 12-3-93
Jarrid 10-12-98
Hayvann 11-22-09
Kerstyn 4-2-11
Kinzy 4-2-11

IamMrsMcDole
on 5/13/09 7:07 am - Anderson, IN
That's sooo exciting!! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 857 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1319 views