Thursday Rants and Raves Thread

Liz R.
on 5/14/09 8:42 am - Easton, PA
forgot to ask - when are you due? I'm due Jan 7th ish
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/09 8:27 pm
Still don't know.  It's a long stupid story but since I had a missed period that was NOT when I got pregnant, we really don't know yet.  Have my ultrasound this morning so hopefully they will be able to tell me more.

I'm guessing Mid January but we'll see.

Splenderella
on 5/14/09 1:46 am
My rant:
I am exhausted. It looks like someone ha*****hed me... no lie.

My raves:
DH is making birthday plans for me which I LOVE - I hate telling him what I want to do and he has FINALLY gotten that. LOL

My boss is gone until Monday so I can actually get some work done AND turn the Effin A/C off. He has this place so cold you could hang meat!!!

I am on vacation in a week and couldn't be more thrilled. I don't even care that I am taking it unpaid - I just want some time off with my family!!

Hugs to you all!
Erika

247/154/145/139  Highest/Current/Goal/Lowest

Spencerb52
on 5/14/09 4:22 am
Thanks for making me laugh, though I'm sure that's not what you were going for.

Hang onto that tired look at least until after we visit...then I won't feel as bad about my own raccoon eyes and bed head hair!

Enjoy the boss-free time, but remember the fork trick for when he returns (wink).

Hugs,

Jo
DS:9 yrs old / DD:5 yrs old / DS: 1 yr old

"Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward." -Soren Kierkegaard-
Splenderella
on 5/14/09 4:32 am
A little laughter is always good - of course, unless you are pointing at my ass and laughing. LOL

PM me your #... I will call you when I arrive up that way. Will be in St. Albans sometime Saturday morning (driving through the night while J sleeps...and hopefully Mom too)

BTW, these bags under my eyes aren't going anywhere - not for another 18 years.
247/154/145/139  Highest/Current/Goal/Lowest

Ashlie
on 5/14/09 2:13 am - Big Lake, MN
Rant: I am soooo sick of not having an appetite for anything! I hate eating right now! I also hate morning sickness! It last all day until I eat dinner! WTF?!

Rave: I am soooo excited for our first OB appointment tomorrow afternoon! My DH and I are totally gonna cry!
Lilypie - (bzQG)

Highest / DOS / Current / Goal / I've lost / Height / Size B4 wls / After wls

435      405      213      184       222        6ft          30/32         14/16

Spencerb52
on 5/14/09 5:53 am
I feel for you on the m/s. The good news is that it usually let's up as the weeks go on. The bad news is that each day drags when you're constantly sick.

Good luck at your appt tomorrow. Can't wait for your update!

Hugs,

Jo

"Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward." -Soren Kierkegaard-
floflo1981
on 5/14/09 2:24 am - Huntsville, AL
Rave: Life is grand, Hubby's birthday, Won tickets to see Randy Travis tomorrow night from my work (i never win anything) We are going to an awesome Japenese resteraunt tonight for hubby's birthday and I am so looking forward to the FOOD!!! (hope it doesn't make me sick)

My baby is doing great and no spotting!!! WOOHOO

And....I think I might have bought a 150 dollar eddie bauer bassinet for $70 bucks!! Woohoo

And...Tomorrow is FRiDAY!!!

Have a good day ladies!
~Flora

Lilypie - (zx1x)

Pre-op 284/Current 180/Goal 145  5'5
Surgery Date:April 23, 2007

Spencerb52
on 5/14/09 9:00 am
Congrats on the RT tix! I'm relieved the spotting stopped for you, I'm sure it makes celebrating DH's birthday much more enjoyable.

Hugs,

Jo

Just-Jenn
on 5/14/09 2:35 am, edited 5/14/09 2:36 am - Midstate Region, PA
It must be in the air:
The Bad: I am tired of being the responable one in my house for everything.  I love DH a lot but I can't take that he doesn't do crap to help out.  I mean I know he has some diabilities but OMG he won't even go to the store to buy food to eat, he doesn't disapline the kids, he won't pay a bill, he doesn't tell me when things come in the mail, he sits around and feels sorry for himself constantly.  He spends our savings to like nada..and it's literally all we have!!! I scrap pennies and use coupons, he uses MAC all the freaking time for coffee and junk. He wants to eat out all the time at 50.00 a meal with the kids...and won't change cell plans so we have 250.00 cell phones- like we're wealthy.  We have two adopted kids that have come with a boat load of issues including $$ issues...things aren't as promised...and so we went from a 2 person house to 5 person house in 6 months.  I am a hard working individual...but OMG I would like a freaking break. My vacation time goes to having a baby and taking appointments for them and the baby.  How about a true vacation day.  I can't even watch 1 hour and 30 minute movie I want to see because I am so f** tired I lay down and I'm out in 30 seconds, then I have insomnia and him waking me up all night cause he can't sleep. I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, and I am pregnant again.  Althought babies are blessings, I am scared ****less that we'll become homeless and no better then the situation that we "rescued" the kids from. (Although I don't plan on doing drugs or being abusive).  There are days when I wonder if I disappeared what would happen.  It irrates the hell out of me that no1 f** cares about me or how I feel...besides the BS how are u...yeah I'll tell you how I am!  DH attitude blows- and I can't stand to look at him somedays because I am so frutrated. AHhhhhh! And I am tired of fighting my food addictions that pregnancy, stress, etc has helped to resurface...I don't want to be fat.  I panic everyday that something has happened to the baby because I don't feel pregnant besides wanting more food and bigger boobs- but that would happen even if my body thought I was pregnant still. Did I mention that I no longer want the animals that we have in the house, because I am tired of that battle too...what do you do with literally 4,000 in rare cats..and some other animals- I mean I love them, but literally I can't stand them (dont have time to baby and care for them like I did before family).  Does that make sense?! I am facing the decision to pull my baby out of care because of the cost (see where the $$ from listed above) but he isn't really safe with her...his attitude is horrible with her, he gets so mad and frustrated.  I have a huge grudge him for making me feel like I can't provide for my family- because he's a butthead and is carefree about everything...like somewhere there is a pot of money hiding with our names on it.  Did I mention he wants to give money to his family for crap...Umm I keep asking what money that is...the money I earn when I take my tired, sick ass to work?!  Or his - wait thats right, he can't work and still gets no income.
The Good(I guess): I'm alive and for now our kids have mom and dad.
Thanks for listening...and sorry everyone is having tuff times too!
Oh- I forgot---- I am super pissed that I got nothing for mothers day..from my husband, he bought a card for my daughter (adopted) to give me- they didn't even sign it.  The best gift I got was from baby's daycare- a homemade card with her picture and hand prints.

Proud Mom to Allen (20), Christa (14), Sophie (2), Stella (1).  and an angel 5/07

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1272 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 874 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1345 views