Thursday Rants and Raves Thread

Hollywog
on 5/14/09 12:20 pm
Sorry things are so hard on you right now.  Would your DH qualify for vocational rehabilitation or something?  They train people in new careers...even send them to college.  I know that would mean he'd have to get motivated to actually do it...and it'd be a while until you saw the fruits of that labor...but at least you'd see that he was trying to help...which would likely at least relieve a little of the stress.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

impulseisbeauty
on 5/14/09 2:36 am, edited 5/14/09 2:37 am - Westminster, MD
This has certainly been a very long week. I think I have reached some unknown pregnancy stage where I wake up with headaches every morning on top of the puke.

I have been really upset recently watching Ann and Angie and now Sherri-lynn's problems with their pregnancies ... because they SO remind me of every other baby I have concieved. My heart goes out to them in a way that only people who have been there can understand. (And my hormones aren't helping stop the crying) I feel like I am becoming slightly paraniod out this baby I am carrying. He doesn't move that much, (b/c it's still early) but sometimes I am so afraid that I will go in and they will say he has died too. I know everything's going to be ok, but I can't convince myself of that. I don't think I will be able to until he's safe in my arms.

(please don't misunderstand, I don't blame anyone here for my unbalanced state of mind right now- I know this is me)

I should be happy getting to register for things and that the same time, I am petrified that I will have to unregister.

Emotions are like life, cruel.

Sorry, ladies. I just don't know who to tell. DH would worry right along side of me if I even mentioned feeling this way.

~Victoria
 Lilypie - (9X7j)Lilypie - (oanE)

Jennifer38
on 5/14/09 2:39 am
I'm sick. My lungs hurt. I am prone to pneumonia but I never know I have it. I KNOW I need to go to the doctor but that isn't easy for some reason. The only time in my life I deal with doctors was WLS and pregnancy. I hate going.

Reagan and Riley are coughing too but not very much and no more fever.

Here is a list of people and things I am angry with:

My drunk asshole neighbors for not putting drain tiles in.

The road commission for saying they won't steal our gravel and then stealling the gravel, then putting dirt down which is now mud.

My septic tank for being some stupid double tank and not working properly. The ****ter is full.....of rain water. (Christmas Vacation reference)

Animals. They smell and are too much work to clean. Paul brought home a Guinia (sp) pig for Reagan. The think poops more then it eats if that is possible. We also have Brittany's here....one of my Pekingese has a deformed rectum and poops on himself. I still can't make that ultimate decision to put him down. He is somewhere between old and ancient...

Despite my lung issues, I am still going to walk today even though it hurts really bad. I feel a bit OCD if I miss a walk.

My only rave would have to be...............darn, I have none LOL.
Lexa321
on 5/14/09 3:55 am - weston, FL
rant...me and my dad got in a huge fight this morning... i almost cancled my whole philly trip.. but thanks to my most the time rational thinking... i didnt... i knew i was to mad to make a decision that big so the trip is still on... and i booked a rental car today... i even forgave him and bought him 11th row marlin tickets for his birthday... after i called him a "bald headed *****" haha

rave: i have a 4 day weekend!!! me and jayson are having so much fun together.... yesterday we went to a bbq... today.. we are going to the water park... tomorrow im thinking beach!!! and at night car show and ice cream :) .. sat i plan on sitting on my butt...maybe the pool or water park again... who knows.... and i got a 2 hr nap from jayson today.... this should go in the record book
jgirlatlaw
on 5/14/09 5:58 am - Traverse City, MI
I have dry heaves and I can barely sit down from the progesterone shots I'm getting in my ass.  Except I feel like a dbag complaining, like I don't have that right.   Especially since so many women on this board are dying to get pregnant and the fact that I had IVF.  

It doesn't feel right for me to complain.   So I'm gritting my teeth while I'm smiling.   I'm the luckiest girl in the world to want to puke my brains out and have a severely bruised ass.   And yes, I'm being serious.  

Lilypie - (aHMk) Lilypie - (jhN1)
Heather M.
on 5/14/09 6:15 am - Modesto, CA
Rant #1: Pregnancy hormones.. and the stupid Realize Band commericial.  I just want to biatch slap the female that says, "I want to fly to Paris with my husband."  Your butt is fat, it will still fit on a plane!  OMG, vanity surgery reason, not health related.  So, I hate that commerercial and every time it comes on it raises my ire, and my blood pressure, and then I start with the dang contractions.  GRRRRRRR

Rant #2: Not tolerating food, mostly meat.  Have taken refuge in cottage cheese, fruit, and breads with FF or LF cream cheese for protein (extra fiber bread, just to make up for having to eat the dang carbs).  And craving mint ice cream, mint tea, mint you name it....

Rave #1: Hubby has finally got off his duff and helping finalize Caitlin's stuff.  I think finding out she flipped last Friday (my last day of work too..yeah for Maternity Leave!) scared him, because instead of a scheduled C-Section.. now it's all up in the air.  

Rave #2: On Maternity Leave, at 38 weeks.. I can now officially say "screw it" and go to sleep whenever and the hell I want.  
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
plusizedbarbie
on 5/14/09 9:09 am - Manahawkin, NJ
Ditto I HATE the commerical too, that girl is soo obnoxiuos.  I went to Paris when I was about 280lbs so she can suck it up!
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

tripmom02
on 5/15/09 3:36 am - NJ
Ok, I know I am a day late but I HAVE to ***** LOL 

Pregnancy should come with its own VERY specific set of pains, contractions should not feel like gas and gas should not feel like contractions, how is a girl ever supposed to know what is "normal" and what is bad! My doctor is sure going to be glad when I spit this kid out LOL its a good thing I am friends with several members of the office staff or I would be on their **** list LOL 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1255 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 866 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1333 views